Horse attraction

ᴎoɘA

Tourist
What parts of the horse are you drawn by the most? is the animal in it's entirety a turn on to you? when did you realize you were attracted to them? I'm curious because I might have an idea how the attraction manifests itself and why it might be stronger than other attractions in some people.

Ok, I know my avatar is kinda of a giveaway, at least towards the "which part you like the most"... But to be honest, yes, the entire animal is extremely attractive to me, I personaly find horses beautiful in their entire form. There's something very charming in their elegance and strenght.

I don't know exactly when I realized this specific attraction. I started to understand my zoo tendencies when I was 16 and really accepted it when I was 20, so I probably realized my fixation for horses in that period. Surely the furry fandom helped me there.
Are there any other parts besides the obvious you like to focus on?

Horses have incredible physiques, so powerful yet sleek and graceful, it's amazing how something so large can be so gentle. Their manes and tails flow in the wind as they run, like natural capes almost. Being in their presence is humbling.

And yes their genitals are interesting too. The way mares can wink their clit is nifty, and stallions are just...well...yeah. Extremely masculine.

The way stallions mount is very appealing to me. So much power and need. Primal desire and instinct. Dominant.

And the way they flare is almost too good.

I'm not sure exactly when my attraction started, late teens and early 20s I guess. I grew up in a semi-rural place and did see horses growing up, but nothing too naughty. Maybe blame the internet.

I'm interested in your theory.

I love everything about them, the whole package.

Their beautiful faces with their large, kind eyes. Their dreamy, soft muzzles with big nostrils and lips I would love to kiss. The way their powerful muscles ripple under their coat, especially in the neck and the cute “front butt” they have between their forelegs. Those slender legs and shapely butts. The adorable little ears, the way their manes flow, their lovely tails. How they smell. What’s not to like about them?

I first noticed my attraction to them when I used to ride as a child. I would get an erection when petting or brushing them. Of course since it was instilled in me that it was “wrong” to feel such things towards an animal I always kept that part of me hidden away, and it took a long time for me to accept it in myself.

What parts of the horse are you drawn by the most? is the animal in it's entirety a turn on to you? when did you realize you were attracted to them? I'm curious because I might have an idea how the attraction manifests itself and why it might be stronger than other attractions in some people.
It's definately the size of the penis for me. I'm just in awe of something that big xc

Completely understandable. Their penis is just too erotic!
Everything about it looks like it was made to better stimulate the receiving partner (from the medial ring to the flare)... And the size of it! It's just so deliciously big ?

Yep, horsecock is the best ?
I'm not gay. But damn that profile pic is sexy.

Anyone else for the smell? The girlfriend grew up on a ranch and still hasn't come around to it.. even though she's into mares and stallions like I am. I personally can't get enough of it. Purposefully roll the windows down when I cruise by horse stables.. Can't wait to get my head underneath a mares tail one day.

Anyone else for the smell? The girlfriend grew up on a ranch and still hasn't come around to it.. even though she's into mares and stallions like I am. I personally can't get enough of it. Purposefully roll the windows down when I cruise by horse stables.. Can't wait to get my head underneath a mares tail one day.
Man, I am totally like you guys. LOVE the smell of horses, and usually don't wash for a while after playing with them, to just enjoy more of that smell on me :cool:

I find everything sexy about horses. I love the smell of course...by their nostrils... under the tail...both mares and geldings...I get turned by their chest....kneeling on the ground and hugging their chest....I love the sweat too.....nothing sexier than a hot sweaty work horse in harness....wow.....I love the smell of horse pee and enjoy playing with it also....the smegma in the sheath....I love their mouths....licking them....kissing their ears.....bury my face is their mane....it is all good !!!

I love everything about them, from hocs to their ears, their smell, the beauty of the tail and mane. Their flanks, I particularly love to stand behind my girl and just grab her flanks. their heads, the way they breathe, their beautiful eyes. everything about them is perfect to me. But if I had to pick a favorite part aside from the vagina and teets (straight guy here) would be the hind legs and flanks

Everything about them draws me to them and I have been around them pretty much my whole life. But if I had to pick one part I would go with their ears followed by their nostrils, don't know why but that is the part I like to touch the most and kiss and nuzzle....

Yes the ears.... and their incredible smell around their nostrils....bury my face and kiss and nuzzle their ears... that really turns me on!!

I absolutely love the physique of horses, their lean bodies paired with their massive brooding size makes me so attracted to them. That and their puckered ponuts and massive cocks and vaginas help too.

I love everything about them, from hocs to their ears, their smell, the beauty of the tail and mane. Their flanks, I particularly love to stand behind my girl and just grab her flanks. their heads, the way they breathe, their beautiful eyes. everything about them is perfect to me. But if I had to pick a favorite part aside from the vagina and teets (straight guy here) would be the hind legs and flanks
That's very interesting. I couldn't agree more. I will just stand behind mine and lean on her and grab her flanks.

Love to push her mane to the other side of her neck and run my fingers and hands through it. While I run my nose and mouth along her bare neck taking in her sexy mare scent and whispering into her ear anything from hi sexy to I’m going to fuck you baby.

Yes I love their mane....I do the very same thing... when I am around a horse and alone I can’t get close enough...my mouth and nose is on them...along their neck and chest...top of their head and ears...I know we do the very same thing in public...
Can’t help it...my face is always dirty form a horse encounter. I just wash off in the water bucket. I never see anyone else act like that. I did that one time to a cart horse....soo sexy with harness...foamy mouth...slightly sweaty....his smell was intoxicating...I buried my face in his mane and neck....I was so overcome with desire and emotion I started to cry.....the driver said “you really love horses don’t you”.to this day I wonder if he thought I was a zoo.

Hi all, new on here. I've always been pretty straight homosapien, but a side attraction I've also hid was the sight of a large horse, with a slim slender nude girl. Something about both their physical perfection and sexual allure. The horse, with massive strength and enormous size, seeing a human female figure of beauty, that is so irresistable , other species get aroused by her presence. It's weird for me, because many times I see the actual deeds of engagement, and it doesn't live up to the fantasy . I guess I get stuck seeing the girl's like we find on MET Art, or Domai with horses, I get aroused and let fantasy take over. I've even contemplated closing off my property, adding fencing and getting a stallion to host these types of photoshoots (im also a photographer) . Might be easier now that I'm divorced!. Hope that's not too vanilla for this group!

for me its Mini or Shetland
ive owned a few stallions in my years manly because of there temperament (only had sexual contact with two of them)
Most people think there hard to handle but they are normally easy going unless around a mare, one i had would run and play with my dogs and was quite a nice pet always wanting to be near people for pats cuddles etc, just such a nice animal to have around - there is also a massive attraction to to their massive cock when i do get alone time, ive never had such a massive piece of cock to play with suck and enjoy, i must say im very jealous of there size but love that i get to enjoy the feel of a good stallion in my hands and mouth, looking forward to buying a mare in 2021, ive never owned a mare before so im looking forward to getting to know her likes and dislikes along with having a mare to get my stallion to finally climax which ive struggled to make happen in the past

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 49
Back