homemade dildo.

I'm a poor boy that doesn't have a dog and has never been mounted. I'm hoping to accomplish both in the future. I would enjoy taking him for walks and having adventures other then him mounting me. I have been searching for a super realistic dog dildo. I have yet to touch a real dog dick so i'm not sure exactly what one feels like but i have been looking i figured dual density, platinum silicone. i feel like the right tpe would feel more real but i hear its bad for anal. here are some pictures of the one i just made out of a few things i found around the house. I am really pleased with how it feels when i squeeze it. it has layers so it feels like it has skin and moves around some. lmk what you think or suggestions

Attachments

• 20220404_220945.jpg
    11.4 MB · Views: 495
To be honest, Bad Dragon Toys are top notch imo. I didn't touch a real dog dick either, but I think it should be pretty close (from the looks and haptics of real dig dicks) You'll get extra realsim, if you warm it up before (I heard that dog dicks are pretty hot when touching it). get it with a Cumtube and you can even lube yourself from the inside or get a Cumshot with Bad Dragons Cum-Lube (which you get a small package for free, when ordering with a cumtube. better order something more if you have to ship it far away). I did go with soft silicon (which you can choose) as I wanted the dildo to flap around a little bit and it feels incredible. Its a little bit on the pricey side tbh, especially if you wanna send it overseas (I ordered one "chance unflared - horse dildo" in large with a cumtube and a "Razor - Dog Dildo" in medium also with cumtube and had to pay around 400€ (with Tax and customs) I have to say that I dont regret it though. The quality and feel of theese things is just beyond everything I was expecting.

thats pretty good for a starter. that remind me of my first homemade toys

it has layers so it feels like it has skin and moves around some.
dog dick skin isnt the same as ours. Its fixed in place and also very sensitive and thin.

just buy a bad dragon clearance toy. You can get them for like 40% off and it's 1000% worth it.
i havent been looking in a while but i think its like 8 am PST or something when they drop inventory every weekday. Rex model is rarely there and goes fast so if you're shopping for a flop, persistence is key. I really wanted a suction cup on mine so i gave up and ordered custom.

The difference between a dildo and a real dog (or whatever animal) is actually less in terms of just the shape. Even two same breed dogs differ in terms of their shape and size. 🤷‍♂️

It's in terms of pulsating, movement, temperature (differences over whole size as well), varying softness / hardness and so on. The pure shape does add, but without those natural aspects of a living being it's just a toy, all the time.

And yes, there are actually technical developments which make technical pussies or phalli realistic in those terms, just not payable for the common customer (neither wanted by them badly enough).

I just want to add, that I did alot(!) of experiments with cumlube and the cumtube, to achieve a similar cumming pattern like dogs have (theese constant intervals of squirting semen) and also have a solution to have my hands free. I think I found some really cool tricks, that i can share if youre interested and got your own Toy. Would really like to try the real thing, but I have no dog and no time for one either :(

I'm a poor boy that doesn't have a dog and has never been mounted. I'm hoping to accomplish both in the future. I would enjoy taking him for walks and having adventures other then him mounting me. I have been searching for a super realistic dog dildo. I have yet to touch a real dog dick so i'm not sure exactly what one feels like but i have been looking i figured dual density, platinum silicone. i feel like the right tpe would feel more real but i hear its bad for anal. here are some pictures of the one i just made out of a few things i found around the house. I am really pleased with how it feels when i squeeze it. it has layers so it feels like it has skin and moves around some. lmk what you think or suggestions

That still is quite good, at least 110% better than my first, a piece of nylon round shaped with a file.

if you're completely low cost DIY, modeling clay and a ton of condoms was my original go- to.

for $20 you can buy moldable plastic (polycaprolactone) which you'd still have to cover in condoms. not body safe.

planned parenthood has free condoms and they may even be as easy as walking up to the door and not even going inside cause of covid.

i've made a dildo out of wood before. kept me busy when i had nothing better to do. whittling it was actually pretty entertaining. sandpaper. oil. condoms again. layers of kitchen plastic wrap add cushion and act as fail-safe. got too noided out about splinters to use it even tho there was no real risk with everything i've done to it. happens to me with glass toys too :/

Back