Homemade canine masturbator

LlaraAda

Tourist
Hello,
I'm making this post to share my experience about making my own canine toy with 3D printer and silicon. I'm doing this because American Meat canine 2 holes is often unavailable due to its success (at the time of writing, it is back in Esty store).
I will update my post as I progress (and I will upload pictures later, I can't do it now, sorry)

Current state:
- Design finished
- Mold conception finished (if no flaw found)
- Printing piece

Expectation:
- all pieces should be printable with fdm printer and sla printer (if enought space is available)
- one part is likely to break during demoulding (not an issue in my point of view)

Q/A :
- Will you share stl files ?
yes if the project is successful

- What are insert size ?
Currently, only medium size is made (15 - 25 mm). Doing other (tigh: 10 - 20mm, large 20 - 30 mm) will be fast. I will make them if asked

- Is it realistic ?
Only outside, else not that much, there is penetration angle around 45° and kind of pelvis, but inside texture isn't realistic (because silicon don't have muscle) and I'm trying to avoid lube leak.

- Will there be a single hole edition ?
May be. This is not a bad idea to make it less expensive.

- What are required material and how much does it cost ?
[to be completed]
Estimated cost: 80 to 120 €

- How long time does it take ?
The longest part is the printing. With fdm printer, it is about 1-2 week depending on print settings. It is harder to tell with sla printer because it depends on if screen is mono or not, model orientation and how many part you can fit in on print. I don't think it will be over a week

- Will you do other design ?
Probably, nothing planned yet. :)

Are there plans to add realism where all the others fail? Increase in temperature, tightness as you push deeper, even muscle spasms? I would buy it in a heartbeat if it was like that.

Are there plans to add realism where all the others fail? Increase in temperature, tightness as you push deeper, even muscle spasms? I would buy it in a heartbeat if it was like that.
You have way too much expectation for my level o_O
For temperature, you can put it in hot water before use, or you may try to put heating resistor during the cast but I have no idea how to do it well (same for spasms and tightness)

How do we edit message ? I don't see any option to modify my first post.
BTW, pictures of 3D model

Attachments

• Canine.png
    Canine.png
    375.3 KB · Views: 298
  • Canine_front.png
    Canine_front.png
    228 KB · Views: 292
  • Canine_side.png
    Canine_side.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 294
That's looking really good, I designed and made a prototype of a FleshLight insert with the vulva of a bitch as the entrance. It came out pretty good but it was too firm and tight to get in easily, even using the softest silicone I could get (shore 00-20) without it being too sticky. I tried shore 00-10 but that stuff was no good and didn't hold it's shape very well. I did some digging and it turns out FleshLight actually use a body safe plastic for their "Cyber Skin" and not silicone, and so far I haven't been able to find that to buy.

So from my learning, my advise is to pay attention to the thickenss, and maybe make a simple test mold to research how firm or stretchy the silicone is, especially if the final mold will takes so long to make and could break on demolding :gsd_happysmile:

That's looking really good, I designed and made a prototype of a FleshLight insert with the vulva of a bitch as the entrance. It came out pretty good but it was too firm and tight to get in easily, even using the softest silicone I could get (shore 00-20) without it being too sticky. I tried shore 00-10 but that stuff was no good and didn't hold it's shape very well. I did some digging and it turns out FleshLight actually use a body safe plastic for their "Cyber Skin" and not silicone, and so far I haven't been able to find that to buy.

So from my learning, my advise is to pay attention to the thickenss, and maybe make a simple test mold to research how firm or stretchy the silicone is, especially if the final mold will takes so long to make and could break on demolding :gsd_happysmile:
Look into Smooth-On Dragon skin line of products. They surely have a pourable solution for you.

Look into Smooth-On Dragon skin line of products. They surely have a pourable solution for you.
The silicone I use is actually Smooth-On Ecoflex, does Dragon Skin set any different in terms of firmness?
It say's Dragon Skin only goes down to Shore 10A in softness, which is around Shore 00-55 and pretty firm, especially if it gets thick.
durometerchart.png

I think FleshLight is using TPU like Tenga so we can't use it.
If silicon is a bit to firm, maybe making larger insert could compensate ?
I found this webside which sell many different silicon https://trollfactory.de/ (no english version).
Do you think this silicon is good ? https://trollfactory.de/produkte/si...-13-transluzent-shore-00-1-1-super-weich-soft

The silicone I use is actually Smooth-On Ecoflex, does Dragon Skin set any different in terms of firmness?
It say's Dragon Skin only goes down to Shore 10A in softness, which is around Shore 00-55 and pretty firm, especially if it gets thick.
durometerchart.png
If I recall the appeal to dragon skin was the elongation, ie, although not as squishy it still stretches easy….. I’m not an engineer, double check me before you waste any time or money.

usually a lurker but ...
that silicon is NOT safe for use in (sex)toys its additives and other stoff can be carcinogenic.

Try to get your hand on medical grade stuff. You dont want industrial stuff on your privat parts. Especially if you use different kind of lubes oil/water/silicon based, who knows what will leech out. If you are german based or can shop from germany i used silikonfabrik.de the last time, they have a FAQ for silicon stuff with a category concerning what silicon to use for toys and which shore hardness. I ordered a sample kit of a few different types and used the one best suited for the job. SF00 - RTV2 Silikon (Silikonkautschuk) was the one i used if i remeber correctly. ALSO the descriptions of the products offer you tips on how the used plastics for printing may interact with the hardening process of the silicon.

... and back to the shadows

I think FleshLight is using TPU like Tenga so we can't use it.
If silicon is a bit to firm, maybe making larger insert could compensate ?
I found this webside which sell many different silicon https://trollfactory.de/ (no english version).
Do you think this silicon is good ? https://trollfactory.de/produkte/si...-13-transluzent-shore-00-1-1-super-weich-soft
That's the one, I remeber now they use a mix of TPU and mineral oil which is top secret, a shame as it would feel really realistic.
You need to make sure it's "platinum grade" or body safe, I had to translate the webpage but that stuff looks like it's for industrial applications, although if it's cheaper you could still use that for prototyping the shape and design.

If I recall the appeal to dragon skin was the elongation, ie, although not as squishy it still stretches easy….. I’m not an engineer, double check me before you waste any time or money.
Ah I've not really looked into their Dragon Skin range and I didn't know if I was missing something 😅 the Ecoflex silicone stretches really well until you start going over 5-10mm thickenss. They do an Ecoflex Gel which I think is Shore 00-00, but because it's sticky you'd had to do an outer coat in Shore 00-20 or above and that gets really complicated.

Well, I only found ecoflex with low shore and skin safe silicon but where I am, there is only one reseller and he is out of stock:cry:

Well, I only found ecoflex with low shore and skin safe silicon but where I am, there is only one reseller and he is out of stock:cry:
Try searching for "platinum silicone" on eBay for other brands, you can ask the seller for a data sheet and safety certificate but some will post it in the photos. My supplier in the UK does ship to the EU but shipping is £30 and you might have customs to pay as well so it's probably not worth it.

I found a reseller, but it could take few weeks before I get the silicon. Should I release file without trying a cast ?

Good news, everything printed well (except a little fail on labia :cautious:) and all parts fit well. I just need to wait for silicon and do the casting

Good news:
- The project is doable with fdm and sla printer without breaking any piece :D. You better use fdm printer, less expensive and less issue with silicon but post-treatment is needed to achieve nice looking and printing will be very long (~3.5 day for front part with very good quality setting)
- The outside look good, I will just make labia texture deeper
- Lube doesn't leak (or a little)
- Fixing issues should be pretty fast

Bad news:
- inside feeling isn't great :cry:. I have to redo both insert from scratch and study other's work. I'm listening for suggestion
- anal hole and another inside area are way to small and are likely to break

Here is a picture of my (not so great) first cast
DSC_0014.JPG

Curently on hiatus due to christmas holiday (I'm unable to finish second version without being noticed and I need money to re-order silicon).
But, like I said before, project work so it is just a matter of time before I release files :gsd_wink:

Last edited:
A huge fan of what you are chasing after. I'm a DIY crafty type and I'll be trying to replicate whatever you come up with. Thanks for sharing!

Back