Home office and zoo-how do you do it

It's just me and my two doggie girls, so no issues here. Coronavirus chose the perfect time to become a pandemic. I get to work from home, and my newfie went into heat during quarantine!

But if I lived with a human partner that didn't know about it, roommates, or family. I'd be devastated because I might not have access to her, and she'd go unsatisfied.

There is nothing I can do now. I don't have my own land so my mare is in a livery yard, and currently out in a field. All riding has been suspended, so I have no reason to bring her into a stable for brushing (and to do something more you better don't do in an open field if you don't want to be seen).

Just living with not doing anything for the time being :) but the misses is here now so still get plenty of action. Just my boi that doesnt get any... he'll just have to get used to it for the coming time :)

This is exactly my situation... My wife is unaware of my zoo side, and usually I have enough private time at home to fulfill my barnyard duties. We've been here together 24/7 for 2 weeks now, and it's hard to find a time to have fun. I shouldn't complain, but I am :) edit: 3 weeks now

Last edited:
This home office thing is awesome and I hope it becomes the new standsrd for working

my lady knows and is down with it, so im one of the lucky ones.
I can only but dream that one day i find myself in the same sort of lucky position. Unfortunately for me i have never had any kind of opportunity to see first hand a lady enjoying a good knott, and knowing my kind of luck i probably never will lol

I make use of alone time when I can. Wife goes to have her hair/nails done. This becomes alone time with my lover dog. Wife wants to go somewhere. No problem honey. Need some money, go for it. I am imaginative when I need/want alone time with my girl.

Have had the same problem but with my family at home. My top tips: Wait until night time/when everyone's gone to sleep, wait until a miracle happens and everyone has left the house, or if you have any secret-ish outdoor spaces then maybe have some fun there. Otherwise, embrace your own confidence and be very careful and quiet ?

i'm kinda jealous of home-office people right about now. my girl just started her heat cycle and i have pretty much no spare off days.

I dont know.. I wouldn't have put myself in that situation where there is a possibility of having a partner find out. Im zoo exclusive but ive had companion partners in the past that love dogs as well. Get rid of your human and get another dog maybe?

I have an apartment with just me and my dog, zoo exclusive because I haven't found the right guy yet. I am usually pretty busy with work during the day so we either do it before work, at lunch (sometimes), but usually it's in the evenings when I have a lot of time.
Sounds like you’ve found the right guy to me 😍

I have an apartment with just me and my dog, zoo exclusive because I haven't found the right guy yet. I am usually pretty busy with work during the day so we either do it before work, at lunch (sometimes), but usually it's in the evenings when I have a lot of time.
awww... just think, we could be having spontaneous threesums, three times a day.. morning noon and night

Back