Hiya! I’m Minnie 🐾

Here’s my introduction! Thought it would be helpful to make some friends & meet people! I’m twenty years old, owner of two Siberian Husky’s, bisexual & in Ireland! I love both dogs & horses equally. :husky_love: I’m experienced a little but mainly love to watch people get fucked & love on animals. 🤍🐾
Hi and welcome
Navan co meath here I own a female husky and was wondering if you have a male to breed as she has not had a litter yet and she is 4yrs old

Regards Steve

Here’s my introduction! Thought it would be helpful to make some friends & meet people! I’m twenty years old, owner of two Siberian Husky’s, bisexual & in Ireland! I love both dogs & horses equally. :husky_love: I’m experienced a little but mainly love to watch people get fucked & love on animals. 🤍🐾
Hi, first post on this and intrigued by you. Live in Ireland and obsessed with my other half getting fucked by a dog! Send me a message. Can swap pics x

Welcome and hope you enjoy your time on here!

Welcome Minnie

Welcome to the club!

Welcome Minnie
Well pleanty of animals in Ireland to choose from what animal do you prefer if you don't mind me asking. Hope you have a great time feel free to message anytime

Regards Steve

welcome minnie

Welcome! X

Northern Ireland here owner of 2 dogs too nice to meet you

Welcome and feel free to message any time to chat 🙂. In California US

Omg hi sweetheart xx
Realised we're quite similar
Both similar ages, both like getting fucked, both bi (so i also do the fucking heh) both love horses and dogs, both want friends, both in Ireland
Can we be friends>~<

Nice Minnie welcome n keep posting

Hi Minnie...
what part of ireland are you in?
:)

Welcome! Long time lurker here as well just finding my way around these parts. It's so encouraging to see other representatives of my generation. It gives me hope and excitement knowing girls my age are also into this, and with a bit of good luck maybe - just maybe - I'll find a partner in the future who is also into these things! Would love to follow your journey and share experiences.
Have fun and be safe!
:husky_happysmile:

Welcome! :) You'll find everything you're looking for here from content to community. <3

Wow are u horny babe? X

Hi, welcome.

Back