Hiya! I’m Minnie 🐾

Here’s my introduction! Thought it would be helpful to make some friends & meet people! I’m twenty years old, owner of two Siberian Husky’s, bisexual & in Ireland! I love both dogs & horses equally. :husky_love: I’m experienced a little but mainly love to watch people get fucked & love on animals. 🤍🐾
Well hello there, interesting intro...also Irish and knot too far from you...🙂😉😉🤪🙂

Here’s my introduction! Thought it would be helpful to make some friends & meet people! I’m twenty years old, owner of two Siberian Husky’s, bisexual & in Ireland! I love both dogs & horses equally. :husky_love: I’m experienced a little but mainly love to watch people get fucked & love on animals. 🤍🐾
Hello and welcome!

I'd love to meet some time and have some fun

well welcome to the family !

Hey Mini, I'm from Ireland too. I'm experienced a bit with dogs. I'd like to have more fun. If anyone want to chat more or maybe meet up I'd like that. I live in the Midlands of Ireland

What's the craic Minnie? Nice to see another potato head on the site. ;)

Hello Gorgeous, very welcome to the forum. I have very good experience with dogs and live in Blanch. Would be nice to hang out and share our experiences. Hit me up on my profile whenever you feel like chatting.

Hi guy from derry/londonderry looking to meet owners or other guys into the same.

Can travel anywhere in Northern Ireland

Ciao benvenuta

Hello and welcome. Enjoy the life here

Back