Hints from significant other?

Hey all, longtime lurker, first post.

A bit of a story-time and simultaneous inquiry.

So, my ex and I once were playing World of Warcraft together when the subject of the "hottest race" came up. To my surprise, my then girlfriend told me she found the Worgen race (essentially werewolves) to be the sexiest. Neither of us had ever discussed zoophilia or bestiality before, so I was immediately aroused but cautious about my approach. I lightheartedly, but secretly probing for information, joked if she'd like to take my character's "big doggy knot."

Well, her response made my heart skip a beat. Not only did she say yes, but almost verbatim she followed it up with the question, "Do you want to adopt a big St. Bernard and watch him fuck me?" I was literally stunned. I was immediately hard and matching her tone mock-jokingly said that was the hottest thing I could imagine.

We had sex immediately after that exchange, but sadly the subject never came up again. I lament not pursuing something more even to this day.

Anyways, I was curious to hear if anyone else has had close encounters with their significant others, playful or otherwise! Did anything become of your discussions or shared fantasies?

There is an old book called My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. It is a collection of interviews with women, anonymously, about their sexual fantasies. The chapters are separated by subject matter. The Faceless Stranger, Spankings, Non Consent, Another woman, etc...one chapter is called The Zoo. I like reading the book in bed with any new woman. It's very hot and any subject that she is inspired to admit also arouses her usually is a good bridge to some fun sex. I think it is helpful to see this evidence that other women have the same fantasies in getting her to talk about her own. If lucky, as I was on occasion, The Zoo will be a popular chapter. Though only once did it lead from story telling about the fantasy to actual practice. But even if she doesn't like the zoo idea at all, it is a fun exercise taking turns reading fantasies and noting which ones make her want to stop reading and get physical. Whatever the subject is, it was her secret, after all. And now she has shared it with you. And that is always pretty cool.

So, my ex and I once were playing World of Warcraft together when the subject of the "hottest race" came up. To my surprise, my then girlfriend told me she found the Worgen race (essentially werewolves) to be the sexiest. Neither of us had ever discussed zoophilia or bestiality before, so I was immediately aroused but cautious about my approach. I lightheartedly, but secretly probing for information, joked if she'd like to take my character's "big doggy knot."

Well, her response made my heart skip a beat. Not only did she say yes, but almost verbatim she followed it up with the question, "Do you want to adopt a big St. Bernard and watch him fuck me?" I was literally stunned. I was immediately hard and matching her tone mock-jokingly said that was the hottest thing I could imagine.

We had sex immediately after that exchange, but sadly the subject never came up again. I lament not pursuing something more even to this day.

Anyways, I was curious to hear if anyone else has had close encounters with their significant others, playful or otherwise! Did anything become of your discussions or shared fantasies?
And how did you not follow up with that bombshell with let's go to the pet store right now, Haha. I would have... Since she is your ex now mind if I get her number? JK ;)

There is an old book called My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. It is a collection of interviews with women, anonymously, about their sexual fantasies. The chapters are separated by subject matter. The Faceless Stranger, Spankings, Non Consent, Another woman, etc...one chapter is called The Zoo. I like reading the book in bed with any new woman. It's very hot and any subject that she is inspired to admit also arouses her usually is a good bridge to some fun sex. I think it is helpful to see this evidence that other women have the same fantasies in getting her to talk about her own. If lucky, as I was on occasion, The Zoo will be a popular chapter. Though only once did it lead from story telling about the fantasy to actual practice. But even if she doesn't like the zoo idea at all, it is a fun exercise taking turns reading fantasies and noting which ones make her want to stop reading and get physical. Whatever the subject is, it was her secret, after all. And now she has shared it with you. And that is always pretty cool.
That is a great idea

The Zoo section is fairly short. But that's all it takes! And there are more such fantasies in her sequels Forbidden Flowers and Women on Top. There is even one book of men's fantasies. I haven't read them in many years now, but like I said, you can learn a lot about what does turn each other on. And if you get to a zoo fantasy and your partner doesn't want to skip it, well things are looking up!

Something similar happened to me..go through my profile and search for my post you will find what I wrote.

I probably should share this in a different thread but it's related and think here will draw slightly less attention. We've been together for a few decades met when we were preteens and have been inseparable since. We explored our sexuality together and due to overbearing parents felt like we had to hide it from the world. The internet was new (and a whole lot slower) and our parents didn't understand it much. We used that as a way to get away with being explicit with each other away from prying eyes. As young people coming of age online too we had access to a plethora sexual knowledge and I stumbled into zoo. We use to use different surveys to gauge our interest in a lot of topics, and naturally they became sexual as we matured and we explored each others likes and dislikes. There was always a line though, I had deep seeded fears of exposing some of my sexual side to her. it took almost 15 years for us to cross, and I can say even longer into the relationship she still surprises me and I her with new kinks and passions. But I am getting to a point with all of this, specifically about crossing that line. We occasionally go back to using those surveys to help guide conversations and as foreplay. I edited the script to one of them and added a handful of new questions, one of which asked about dogs and horses. The overwhelming fear I had when I let her take that quiz, despite her being in another room and it being buried in a massive list of other sexual kinks, was almost too much to handle. The whole time I was worried she would get mad about it, figure out I added it myself and not want to be with me anymore. Luckily it turned out much better then I had expected, she answered maybe, not no. After months of adding more and more to future ones and dropping hints during our play she admitted to being curious and willing to explore it. We've since bought toys and she entertains me with them while watching or reading stories about it. She has even browsed more an more on her own as she warms up to other possibilities. She has some concerns of bringing a live animal into the mix (fear of getting caught or hurt) but I have to say after 20+ years it feels amazing to be honest with a partner about this part of ourselves.

I probably should share this in a different thread but it's related and think here will draw slightly less attention. We've been together for a few decades met when we were preteens and have been inseparable since. We explored our sexuality together and due to overbearing parents felt like we had to hide it from the world. The internet was new (and a whole lot slower) and our parents didn't understand it much. We used that as a way to get away with being explicit with each other away from prying eyes. As young people coming of age online too we had access to a plethora sexual knowledge and I stumbled into zoo. We use to use different surveys to gauge our interest in a lot of topics, and naturally they became sexual as we matured and we explored each others likes and dislikes. There was always a line though, I had deep seeded fears of exposing some of my sexual side to her. it took almost 15 years for us to cross, and I can say even longer into the relationship she still surprises me and I her with new kinks and passions. But I am getting to a point with all of this, specifically about crossing that line. We occasionally go back to using those surveys to help guide conversations and as foreplay. I edited the script to one of them and added a handful of new questions, one of which asked about dogs and horses. The overwhelming fear I had when I let her take that quiz, despite her being in another room and it being buried in a massive list of other sexual kinks, was almost too much to handle. The whole time I was worried she would get mad about it, figure out I added it myself and not want to be with me anymore. Luckily it turned out much better then I had expected, she answered maybe, not no. After months of adding more and more to future ones and dropping hints during our play she admitted to being curious and willing to explore it. We've since bought toys and she entertains me with them while watching or reading stories about it. She has even browsed more an more on her own as she warms up to other possibilities. She has some concerns of bringing a live animal into the mix (fear of getting caught or hurt) but I have to say after 20+ years it feels amazing to be honest with a partner about this part of ourselves.
That does sound really nice :)

There is an old book called My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. It is a collection of interviews with women, anonymously, about their sexual fantasies. The chapters are separated by subject matter. The Faceless Stranger, Spankings, Non Consent, Another woman, etc...one chapter is called The Zoo. I like reading the book in bed with any new woman. It's very hot and any subject that she is inspired to admit also arouses her usually is a good bridge to some fun sex.

i love this idea ?

My boy and I have talked extensively about knotted dildos. We have a few but I'm looking at those hyper-realistic Elypse Art ones, and he seemed..... Very interested. I think I have a decent chance at converting him, especially since the desire is obviously already present

I have only had about half a dozen sexual partners in my life but with most of them i have discussed my interest in girls with dogs. Only the true one night stands have missed out on that part of me. It has never caused a problem.

Back