HornySquid

Tourist
So I’m talking to this one girl, right? She’s got horses that she grooms personally - emphasis on personally. I thought it was a little odd to specify that of all things, but then it got me thinking: are there any common hints or subtle comments that people use to try and clue people in on their beast fetish/lifestyle?

Even beyond my experience, it would make things easier to meet likeminded people in person without the risk of saying it outright.

I'm going to tell you this as a horse owner and not a equine Zoo, horses of both sexes require cleaning in very specific areas that are completely normal and not sexual at all. So no she's not getting it on with her horse just because you saw her cleaning his sheath.
First of all, I didn’t see anything. She was only telling me about it. Second of all, there’s seriously no need to be passive aggressive.

are there any common hints or subtle comments that people use to try and clue people in on their beast fetish/lifestyle?
The only thing I can think of which might qualify is the zeta symbol: ζ. Granted, it tends to be used online more than ‘in the real world’, and even online it’s hardly ubiquitous. There’s also the fact that every now and then someone makes a post about how it’s a symbol for zoos and it goes viral, causing (unintentional) outings. You could consider letting her spot a zeta on/in a notebook of yours or something, but it’s never risk free.

Using the zeta? hmmm... personnaly, I'm not sure... unless one takes real interest in zoo movement, I don't think the symbol is known that much outside Germany.

If she's not among some zoo communities and not living in a country where zeta went loud, I doubt she would reconize the symbol, could she be zoo or non-zoo :/

Unless someone is comfortable enough with you that they trust you enough to come out of the closet certain doors are better left closed. Unless you are absolutely certain that they will support you no matter what your life style choice is. There's no guarantee of success as a matter of fact you are more likely to be thrown in a cell and put on a watch list.

First of all, I didn’t see anything. She was only telling me about it. Second of all, there’s seriously no need to be passive aggressive.
Whoa bro, you take literal GOOD advice in regards to something YOU posted and call it passive aggressive? If that was passive aggressive then your response was just aggressive. You do know that this type of lifestyle is not exactly embraced worldwide right? And "looking for clues" or "assuming because someone says x then they MUST be into it" will do nothing but lead you to a very likely incorrect deduction which could ruin the fuck out of your life. How about when someone is trying to help you not make a huge mistake, take a second and evaluate the information being gifted to you instead of getting mad because what you WANT to be the outcome isn't what you're seeing. Chill man.

Last edited:
I was talking to a girl years back who was basically a nympho, obsessed with eventually getting a few huskies or other big dogs, and had a foxtail butt plug she liked to use. I was POSITIVE she was either into it, or would be amenable to it, so I brought it up. She didn't judge me or anything, but said she was definitely not interested. Point being, I feel like there's no way to be positive.

You shouldn’t assume anything with these kinds of things. She might be clueing you in ir she might not

Back