Hi. New here, but I feel at home.

DutchRaven

Lurker
I'm a 48 year old male from the Netherlands.

My first sexual experience with an animal was when I was around 12 years old. At the time I wasn't really sexual active.

I was making myself ready to take a shower, was nude. Was gathering some socks from under my bed, got on all fours, and my male dog mounted me like he ment it. Within a thousand of a second I decide to let him do his thing. And that he did. I felt his penis growing, searching his way "in", bumping his tip against my balls and penis. I got really, really excited.

And after a half a minute he found his way in, and he began to thrust like a maniac. After he penetrated me, I became hard as a rock in seconds, and I think I came two milliseconds later. I never did cum so hard as that day. I shot my load meters away against the wall.

The dog took around two minutes to finish, I liked the pulsating penis in my ass, I liked the flow of his warm load, dripping down my balls en legs. It took hours for that load to flow out of me.

Since that day I became a little bit of a perv.

I'm bi sexual ( I like some raw male sexuality in my ass). I think I may fit in here. As of late I have problems discussion and expressing my sexuality. Hope to find some people here that don't shy away from the more exotic forms of sexuality.

My first experience was a bit older but I was masturbatin - still at an age where no girl would even look at me - and my dog just came up and started licking my dick. I didn't offer it or anything, he just started to do it, I came so hard! I've never come that hard again. He licked it all up and that was that but have always enjoyed K9 since that moment.

Back