Hi! Kinda late intro but YOLO

Hi all!

My intro is a little late lol but better late than never!

I’m 25 F, from MI, living life the best I can! I’m active member of the lifestyle! A former addict (3 years clean!!!) Lover of all kinds of music! I’m not too sure what else to share but why not talk to me and learn instead of giving you all the answers? ❤️

Love you guys!

Hi all!

I’m 25 F, from MI, living life the best I can! I’m active member of the lifestyle! A former addict (3 years clean!!!) Lover of all kinds of music! I’m not too sure what else to share but why not talk to me and learn instead of giving you all the answers? ❤️

Love you guys!
One day at a time! Keep up the good work (all the good work).

Hi all!

Love you guys!
Welcome and great intro. 3 years clean is amazing. Props. Always interested in New friends if you want to chat

Hi all!

Love you guys!
Congratulations on your sobriety! ❤️

Hi, it's good that you're clean now. I'd love to follow you. When you weren't clean, did you try it with a dog?

Back