Hi, im new to all this and still trying to figure stuff out.

Hi there! Im sorry if im abrasive or violent or really anything unwelcoming or unhappy or shit, im struggling rn with this kinda stuff and rn im just here to figure stuff out and see wtf is going on. Thank you for reading if you feel lile trying to explain stuff to me go ahead as help would probably well... help lol.
Welcome

Hi there! Im sorry if im abrasive or violent or really anything unwelcoming or unhappy or shit, im struggling rn with this kinda stuff and rn im just here to figure stuff out and see wtf is going on. Thank you for reading if you feel lile trying to explain stuff to me go ahead as help would probably well... help lol.
Welcome here! If you have any question or doubt feel free to write me and I will try to help with anything I can do. ;) You'll always be answered with kindness from me!

Hey, feel free to message me when you can after hiring the listing requirements. I'm also new to all this and looking for people to talk it out with

I am like you

Welcome, I think I'm safe to say you are in good company, concerning figuring things out :) There are loads of discussions, experiences and views to go through on this site. Questions you have might already have been posted, so I would definitely start by browsing. Helps getting to know the layout of the site as well.
Hope you find what you are looking for!

Welcome to the site. I have been zoo for 25 years and the best day of my life was when I accepted that.

Is this a desire or taboo you have been having recently or has it lingered with you quite a while?

welcome , figuring oneself out is always difficult , but hey thankfully you found a community that is happy to help you in any way possible ! good luck !

I am new here also, love the 'atmosphere' I am an admirer of equine genitalia, large balls in particular, I love to watch interaction with humans both male and female. I feel at home already.

Work part time at a stud, mainly medial work but get to see some amazing equines, yes I have had the opportunity to caress a few stallions where it matters ;-) Love it.

Welcome to zooville.We're all exploring some strange energy here. I hope you find some of what you're looking for.

Welcome to the site. I have been zoo for 25 years and the best day of my life was when I accepted that.

Is this a desire or taboo you have been having recently or has it lingered with you quite a while?
Only recently and even then it still feels wrong. Im just kinda questioning myself due to recent things.

I am new here also, love the 'atmosphere' I am an admirer of equine genitalia, large balls in particular, I love to watch interaction with humans both male and female. I feel at home already.

Work part time at a local stud farm, mainly medial work but get to see some amazing stallions.
Thats kinda what got me into this mess lol, dang horses!

Only recently and even then it still feels wrong. Im just kinda questioning myself due to recent things.
Well you won't get to the bottom of it not asking questions. It feels wrong because society shuns it while they're all running around to their own moral inconsistencies.

Remember, in society we are not able to act naturally because laws and moralities were put in place to stop us from acting on those desires or tendencies. Who placed them? Imperfect men.

Discretely explore this world at your free will and you'll figure out pretty quickly whether or not it is for you

Hi shadowclaw! I totally get the unwelcoming/unhappy shit. (Especially after these last two years, jfc) There are some very knowledgeable people here who can probably help you out, way more than I can, but hey, if you wanna chat with me too, my inbox is open!

Work part time at a stud, mainly medial work but get to see some amazing equines, yes I have had the opportunity to caress a few stallions where it matters ;-) Love it.
I’m a bit jealous haha. I worked with a vet hospital for a short while, where equines were very popular, but never got to do anything ”fun”

Hi shadowclaw! I totally get the unwelcoming/unhappy shit. (Especially after these last two years, jfc) There are some very knowledgeable people here who can probably help you out, way more than I can, but hey, if you wanna chat with me too, my inbox is open!

I’m a bit jealous haha. I worked with a vet hospital for a short while, where equines were very popular, but never got to do anything ”fun”
Yeah, thanks. Kinda realizing it was a furry brony situation of the wack ass vocal minority. Still feels icky tho just being someone who is absolutely absorbed into wildlife research and just knowing how different we are from them on such a mental basis though...

Well you won't get to the bottom of it not asking questions. It feels wrong because society shuns it while they're all running around to their own moral inconsistencies.

Remember, in society we are not able to act naturally because laws and moralities were put in place to stop us from acting on those desires or tendencies. Who placed them? Imperfect men.

Discretely explore this world at your free will and you'll figure out pretty quickly whether or not it is for you
Absolutely true, just feels wrong because with that mindset imo people could use that same argument to justify pedos and shit and as a child abuse victim myself that shit really does affect you for life.

welcome always here to answer any questions you have along the way

Back