Hi I'm new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovebug22

Tourist
BANNED USER
I'm a 34 year old female. Recently divorced and rediscovering my sexuality. So much fun 🎉 I'm a huge animal lover but do not have any because of my rental not allowing animals 😢
I grew up and lost my Vcard to the family dog at a young age. I've had a few experiences as an adult but it was years ago.
I'd love to talk to people that understand and appreciate this lifestyle and interest.

Thanks for reading ❤️

I'm a 34 year old female. Recently divorced and rediscovering my sexuality. So much fun 🎉 I'm a huge animal lover but do not have any because of my rental not allowing animals 😢
I grew up and lost my Vcard to the family dog at a young age. I've had a few experiences as an adult but it was years ago.
I'd love to talk to people that understand and appreciate this lifestyle and interest.

Thanks for reading ❤️
Hello and welcome Lovebug22
I understand your interest for the kind K9 because myself converted at the very beginning of my puberty

Thanks for reading ❤️
Welcome Lovebug--enjoy rediscovering ;)

Thanks for reading ❤️
Welcome to the zoo. Sorry to hear about the divorce and not being able to have any animals where you are. Hopefully time will change that for you.

Thanks for reading ❤️
I hope you get a chance soon , I used to suck off the dog and one day he decided that wasn't enough and started to mount me , he was a bigger dog so he knocked me over and stated humping me and it go me hard so I let him in not knowing about the knot, it hurt but I think about it all the time , I wish I would have let him have his way more often he was so aggressive when he mounted

Thanks for reading ❤️

Late welcome, but here we go !

I'm hoping you're enjoying the site

Thanks for reading ❤️
Hello and welcome...

Thanks for reading ❤️
hey and welcome, can you give us more details about what age and how it started ?

Thanks for reading ❤️
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here

Thanks for reading ❤️
Welcome lady

Welcome sweetheart thanks for sharing your brief introduction to zoo. I look forward to hearing more. Enjoy yourself and make friendships and exciting memories

Hey there and welcome to the forum ^^

Just a short question, why did you create to introduction posts?

Thanks for reading ❤️
Hi funny how these old introductions Come to the top again. Hope you have been having fun here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back