Hi, I'm New Female 33 yr old

Welcome indeed. Lovely looking companions you have. Hope you are enjoying them. Would love to hear about your experiences and share a few...
Hi Athena!
Great to meet another female animal lover here

I hope you enjoy your time here on the site! Xo
Cute boys you got there! Welcome to this amazing place :)
Welcome. And the thirst is strong here. Be mindful!
Thanks

Nervous but want to reach out! I am glad I can finally meet others who are like minded I am a woman 33 years old
I am the owner of three boys bullmastiff, I have been active in bestiality since 2012,

I'm open to chat* All of the people, posts, and information here has been an incredible catalyst for me to explore my own wants and desires. I just want to say thank you for that. I'm glad that the community remains strong, despite the issues we are facing.

Some pictures of my three dogs.

View attachment 127799View attachment 127800View attachment 127801
Hello and welcome, we all friendly and like to chat. Looking forward to your content and becoming friends and chatting

Nervous but want to reach out! I am glad I can finally meet others who are like minded I am a woman 33 years old
I am the owner of three boys bullmastiff, I have been active in bestiality since 2012,

I'm open to chat* All of the people, posts, and information here has been an incredible catalyst for me to explore my own wants and desires. I just want to say thank you for that. I'm glad that the community remains strong, despite the issues we are facing.

Your boys are very handsome, and well cared for. Welcome to the site. You and your beautiful family will definitely be an asset to the community.

Welcome! Good looking dogs!

Welcome and i love your puppers 😍

Hello and welcome to the forum. Lots of great people here. Hope you find support and whatever you are looking for. Beautiful boys you have there also

Welcome Athena, (You're not the lady tennis player scratching her arse are you?) Sorry you'll probably not get that reference, too young. Anyway nice to meet you, your boys look like a handful.

I had three 150#+ dogs at one time, all sharing my bed, becuase they would have it no other way. Hope you have a big California king mattress!

Welcome!

Back