Hi I’m Little

Hi and welcome, what part of 🇨🇦? Pleasure to meet you, weed smoker too! Bonus, currently testing this year's home grown myself 🙂 hope your having a great start and chat sometime....🙂

Hi everyone!

Just saying a quick hello.
Im new here but so far everyone’s been really nice and welcoming.
I love finding a community that understands a part of myself I’ve only started to actively explore (research, accept, understand). It’s nice to not have to hide this part of me for once. It’s even better to know I’m not alone.

Anyway, I’m 27f, a piscis, and from Canada.

If you wanna know more about me check out my “about” page section 🌲🐈🧜‍♀️

PM if you ever wanna chat. I’ll be around :)
Welcome and enjoy the group xxx

Hi everyone!

I love finding a community that understands a part of myself I’ve only started to actively explore (research, accept, understand). It’s nice to not have to hide this part of me for once. It’s even better to know I’m not alone.

Hello from Houston, welcome to the ville I visited Canada and it was awesome. I lovw it over there. Have a good time!

Hi everyone!

Hello Slytherin and welcome. Really like what you put on your profile. I just went to Universal studios and checked out the Harry Potter world there. I’m 100% team Slytherin as well.

Would love to chat sometime. You can send personal messages after posting about 10/11 times on here. Hope to hear back from you.

Hi everyone!

Mandatory Welcome-AMA: What was your first Zoo-experience and how did it develop over time? Best wishes from Germany - I'm also new here.

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

hello.

love your post, just wondering if you would be interested in creating content?

thank you for your time

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the site,have fun!😊😘

Hi everyone!

Welcome :)

Hi everyone!

Hello and welcome 😉

Back