Hi Forum

Greetings to the residents of the forum, I have just registered on the forum, this is my first visit,I came here on the advice of people I know,by the way my name is Larisa,I am 38 years old,I have a certain experience in this lifistyle,I do not like to brag or invent something,I will say that I just have experience,I hope I will find good people and understanding here,I love interesting and well-mannered people who know how to engage in dialogue, as well as pleasant personalities,in the future I hope friends to, with respect to all Larisa:giggle:
Welcome to the community, enjoy your stay

Greetings to the residents of the forum, I have just registered on the forum, this is my first visit,I came here on the advice of people I know,by the way my name is Larisa,I am 38 years old,I have a certain experience in this lifistyle,I do not like to brag or invent something,I will say that I just have experience,I hope I will find good people and understanding here,I love interesting and well-mannered people who know how to engage in dialogue, as well as pleasant personalities,in the future I hope friends to, with respect to all Larisa:giggle:
Hello and welcome to the forum

Welcome here love.
Enjoy and have a good time.
Nice to meet you. 😊

Hello welcome

Hi Larisa, welcome to the forum i'm sure you will fit in well here and make some interesting new friends 😉

Приветствуем вас! Надеемся форум принесёт новые знакомства вам и всем остальным. ;)

Hi there I hope you are doing well Larisa, hope you don't mine me saying but if that is an image of you. You might want to make yourself less distinguishable since not every person that comes on here is a good character. But aside from that I hope you have a great time her and safe as well!

Back