Hi Forum

Belka83

Tourist
Greetings to the residents of the forum, I have just registered on the forum, this is my first visit,I came here on the advice of people I know,by the way my name is Larisa,I am 38 years old,I have a certain experience in this lifistyle,I do not like to brag or invent something,I will say that I just have experience,I hope I will find good people and understanding here,I love interesting and well-mannered people who know how to engage in dialogue, as well as pleasant personalities,in the future I hope friends to, with respect to all Larisa:giggle:

Greetings to the residents of the forum, I have just registered on the forum, this is my first visit,I came here on the advice of people I know,by the way my name is Larisa,I am 38 years old,I have a certain experience in this lifistyle,I do not like to brag or invent something,I will say that I just have experience,I hope I will find good people and understanding here,I love interesting and well-mannered people who know how to engage in dialogue, as well as pleasant personalities,in the future I hope friends to, with respect to all Larisa:giggle:
Welcome and enjoy. 😘

Welcome and I hope that you and your loved ones are doing well in these trying times. Take care, and be well.

Welcome! Hope to hear about your adventures one day

Welcome Larisa.
I would love to know you.
Fell free to send pm, this way we can know better each other. 😉

Hi and welcome to zooville Larisa

Hello and Welcome!

Back