Hi folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you aren't the only girl who was possibly a but bored in COVID :p

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for getting the courage to post! If you want to talk to another bitch, feel free to message me.

Finally got brave enough to join this place, I've been stalking you all forever lol. I'm really thankful there's a place like this to talk about being in love with dogs. I fell in love with my dog during Covid and now that I've seen there's so many other girls like me I'm finally ready to talk about it. Let's be friends! ;)
:devilish::gsd_wink:
Yah!!! Good for you sexy!

Finally got brave enough to join this place, I've been stalking you all forever lol. I'm really thankful there's a place like this to talk about being in love with dogs. I fell in love with my dog during Covid and now that I've seen there's so many other girls like me I'm finally ready to talk about it. Let's be friends! ;)
Welcome also feel free to DM me

Love your avatar! Super sexy

Also very new to this glad found site with similar people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back