Hi folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

theNewGirl

BANNED
Finally got brave enough to join this place, I've been stalking you all forever lol. I'm really thankful there's a place like this to talk about being in love with dogs. I fell in love with my dog during Covid and now that I've seen there's so many other girls like me I'm finally ready to talk about it. Let's be friends! ;)
:devilish::gsd_wink:

Welcum to the zoo, glad you feel you could take the plunge and join 😁

Finally got brave enough to join this place, I've been stalking you all forever lol. I'm really thankful there's a place like this to talk about being in love with dogs. I fell in love with my dog during Covid and now that I've seen there's so many other girls like me I'm finally ready to talk about it. Let's be friends! ;)
Welcome, it sounds like you found a bit of a silver lining during the pandemic- more power to you. No doubt you have the happiest dog in town

Welcome to zooville. You are among friends!!!

You are:gsd_tired:

Welcome good to have another k9 sister join. Always happy to chat and share experiences.🐕

Welcome to the community beautiful!

Welcome to the community. We're happy to have you.
I think you'll find most people in here to be friendly, supportive, helpful, and open-minded.

Welcome. Pull up a chair and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back