Hi F30’s Scotland

Hey new here, I’m in my 30’s in Scotland and my Partner is North East posted below on main general thread yesterday but thought I’d say hi and post here as well.

So I’m looking for some tips and advice about keeping things spicy in a long distance ‘relationship’. I recently started seeing someone (known each other a while) and I found out their really into play with a dog. I’m a sub and the idea of having a dog do things to me is a massive turn on. We have talked about it a lot, shared videos and stories but we only see each other every few weeks and have very limited time together. I was looking for ideas of stuff I could do to keep it hot via chat.

Iv made up a few stories and we do have a large knotted bad dragon dog toy so when we are together that’s features in our play but I’m running out of ideas and was wondering if anyone had anything they do to tease/engage their other half when their not together?

Hello and welcome:). I think that being zoo in a committed relationship is already a very close bond. I also think that your two may have to be more intellectual than just physical. That being said you all should make time for each other as well.

Hey new here, I’m in my 30’s in Scotland and my Partner is North East posted below on main general thread yesterday but thought I’d say hi and post here as well.

So I’m looking for some tips and advice about keeping things spicy in a long distance ‘relationship’. I recently started seeing someone (known each other a while) and I found out their really into play with a dog. I’m a sub and the idea of having a dog do things to me is a massive turn on. We have talked about it a lot, shared videos and stories but we only see each other every few weeks and have very limited time together. I was looking for ideas of stuff I could do to keep it hot via chat.

Iv made up a few stories and we do have a large knotted bad dragon dog toy so when we are together that’s features in our play but I’m running out of ideas and was wondering if anyone had anything they do to tease/engage their other half when their not together?
Relax, be honest, and lots of deep breaths.

If the relationship is real then everything else should fall into place.

Hello and welcome. Please keep in mind doing zoo takes around one hour per session, at least the very first times so I'd suggest you that only if you have enough time you'll be able to do it otherwise I wouldn't suggest you

Hiya! For me and my ex in a LDR it was difficult but we did manage to entertain ourselves through basically humourous cybersexxing, and sometimes video stuff. If you're gonna do doggy stuff through video I'd be careful and first research (maybe ppl here know) how to make sure it's safe.
Also I never used them but I think I did once find something that's like a kind of... long distance vibrator pair. Google long distance sex toys for more info! ;) Hope that helps :)

I can’t believe it’s been a month on here already how times flys. So thankful to everyone who has helped me so far on my journey. I’m in love with it and can’t wait to keep exploring we are now looking for an experienced owner or owners who would be up for getting to know each other a bit. 😍

Back