Hi all

Welcome to ZV. Before asking a question please search to see if the question has been asked before. Some members are offended by noobs asking questions that have already been asked before, sometimes many times before.

Welcome to ZV. Before asking a question please search to see if the question has been asked before. Some members are offended by noobs asking questions that have already been asked before, sometimes many times before.
I have a feeling I'll get the answers I'm looking for more from conversation with people
there are some incredibly useful...resources here though, god damn o_O

Hello and welcome! I'm sure there's plenty who would answer your "stupid" questions myself included lol. Everyone's journey is different but nonetheless, welcome!

Presently tumbling down an internet rabbit hole

not sure how long I'll stay, but be prepared for some pretty stupid questions from me
Welcome--Enjoy, learn--and maybe eventually LOL. I fell down the rabbit hole a few years ago--exciting and compelling kink

not sure how long I'll stay, but be prepared for some pretty stupid questions from me

Lol welcome and there's no such thing as stupid questions when they come from someone who's a newbie. Feel free to speak around and ask anything you'd like to as long you're respectful.

Nothing more to say, enjoy the site :D !

I have a feeling I'll get the answers I'm looking for more from conversation with people
there are some incredibly useful...resources here though, god damn

Keep in mind that you gotta re-read and comparte lots of the info posted around here. Many users are good willed, but there's so much misinformation around, so try to keep comparing the info and take your own conclusions, but one thing is for sure, this "thing" as being a zoo do exist and there are lots of people doing it and it's harmless if it's properly done

Howdy and good day to this deep well of crazy fun! As one of my teachers explained to me there are no truly dumb questions only the one not asked. As someone already pointed out. So fire away most of us here a re friendly and are wide open and willing to answer anything you might ask.

* Sticks his soft, warm, fuzzy paw out and says,"Howdy! Valley yotes my name! Making new friends is my game! Care to join me for some hot coco and home made chocolate chip cookies? Btw I hope you have most wonderful day!" *:gsd_happysmile:

Hellow, welcome.
You can ask me every question!!

Hello Welcome.
You can ask me every question!! I am an older men and relaxt 😊

Hello and welcome.

The rabbit hole is deep, only dive down as deep as you are comfortable with.
I hope that you find answers to all your questions.

no question is stupid, stupid is anyone who reads and does not understand that people have doubts and are not born to know.

Back