Hi all From Mid 40 Couple

hotwife70

Tourist
Hello all,
We're curious as of now after we watched dog to woman sex clips.The wife got herself super wet and horny and she finally admitted she found it hot to get knot by the dog and that is why we're here to learn more.It probably just remain as a fantasy to her or maybe she may take further to find out by trying on the the dog dildo and see how it goes.

Attachments

• DSC03681.JPG
    DSC03681.JPG
    395.5 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC03680.JPG
    DSC03680.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 170
Thanks for post. If you ever want to know more happy to share my experience just DM me.

Last edited:
Hello all,
We're curious as of now after we watched dog to woman sex clips.The wife got herself super wet and horny and she finally admitted she found it hot to get knot by the dog and that is why we're here to learn more.It probably just remain as a fantasy to her or maybe she may take further to find out by trying on the the dog dildo and see how it goes.
welcome.
It's already a big step for you to be able to share the same interest.
congratulations for the initiative.
whether it will come true u not only time will tell.

Hello all,
Amazing! Experienced owner here. I’d love to chat sometime

Welcome to the club, we don't have jackets, otherwise we'd be ostracized from society for wearing them.

Jokes aside, hope you feel comfortable here. I myself am pursuing my own fantasy come true, so if you wanna chill in DMs, hmu.

Also great pics, you're a lucky man.

Welcome to the club, we don't have jackets, otherwise we'd be ostracized from society for wearing them.

Jokes aside, hope you feel comfortable here. I myself am pursuing my own fantasy come true, so if you wanna chill in DMs, hmu.

Also great pics, you're a lucky man.
Thanks and yes,I'm lucky to have her.

Back