Hi, all! 18M Wisconsin

zachkch

Lurker
Hi everyone! I’m 18, male, and located in the milwaukee-Waukesha area in wisconsin. I’ve been lurking on zooville for a while now, and I figured it was time to start meeting new people. I’m interested in nearly any animal you could name, male or female. As of right now though, My main interests are M&F dogs, Mares, and female goats and pigs. But, I’m sexually interested in nearly any animal you could name.
As of right now, I’m not able to get a lover of my own because of my living situation. However, I’ve known I’ve been interested in them since I was at least 14, and I’m sure a lot of you can imagine how that builds up over time. Ive never had any experiences with an animal, but I’d love to. I’ve already talked to some of you on the chat feature, but I’d love to meet some new people on here too! I’m super excited to start being more open about this part of me, even if it’s only on this website.

I’m open to chat with anyone and everyone. I’m just looking to meet people in the community, and become a more active part of it. Feel free to reach out in a PM!

I look forward to meeting you guys :)

Back