Hi! 28, bi, QC

reddynator

Lurker
Good morning,

Happy to have stumble on that forum. Such an immense amount of information! I'm still new to all this even though I always knew I liked zoo. It's nice to be able to chat with like-minded people. I prone respect, trust and openness.

I'm in the greater Montreal region. Hit me up if you want to chat and be friends.

Red~

Welcome to the forum, I’m new here myself but was pretty big into beastforum when that was a thing. I’m in the Estrie region (sherbrooke, Magog ect..)

Good morning,

Happy to have stumble on that forum. Such an immense amount of information! I'm still new to all this even though I always knew I liked zoo. It's nice to be able to chat with like-minded people. I prone respect, trust and openness.

I'm in the greater Montreal region. Hit me up if you want to chat and be friends.

Red~
Bien

Good morning,

Red~
Hey je suis proche de Montréal hésite pas à m’écrire!

Back