Hey, new from Texas

I joined last night, but was seriously overwhelmed to find so many people like me after feeling ashamed for so long. I slept and now I'm back feeling grateful. Just saying hello and thanks for having me. I'm a single female. IDK what to say in intros. But looking forward to being a part of this family for sure!
Hello from TX. What a relief to find a group where i can express myself freely.

I joined last night, but was seriously overwhelmed to find so many people like me after feeling ashamed for so long. I slept and now I'm back feeling grateful. Just saying hello and thanks for having me. I'm a single female. IDK what to say in intros. But looking forward to being a part of this family for sure!
welcome san antonio here!

Fought the shame many many years. I agree, it certainly helps knowing there so many of us into this wonderful lifestyle ❤️

Back