Hey, new from Texas

noreallife

Tourist
I joined last night, but was seriously overwhelmed to find so many people like me after feeling ashamed for so long. I slept and now I'm back feeling grateful. Just saying hello and thanks for having me. I'm a single female. IDK what to say in intros. But looking forward to being a part of this family for sure!

Welcome. Male in texas also. I felt the same. Ashamed for “not normal” thoughts and desires. Good to know you are not alone.

I joined last night, but was seriously overwhelmed to find so many people like me after feeling ashamed for so long. I slept and now I'm back feeling grateful. Just saying hello and thanks for having me. I'm a single female. IDK what to say in intros. But looking forward to being a part of this family for sure!
Welcome--it is refreshing to know one is not alone. Welcome to the family

Hello and welcome to the forum... Hope you enjoy yourself here.. Also I'm from Texas as well

Hey! Welcome in, trust me a lot of us probably felt like you. Glad to see you here and horny lmao

Samee I joined abit ago and love every second of it im on just about everyday scrolling and lurking

Wow! No idea how many Texans we had here. Also a solo lady! So good to see the welcoming response! I've been a member for years but have not been active in forum. Now I feel a bit silly!

Back