hey hi howdy!

bbwxcutie

Tourist
hi everyone! i am new here and figured making an intro post would get myself out there. i am a bisexual female in my mid 20s! i have a bbw body and prefer to keep myself hairy (pussy/pits/legs only). i work and go to school full time; so i'm usually pretty busy but i always find time for myself. i first got into beast when i was around 16-17 yrs old. i've had one experience several yrs ago, but haven't had another chance so far! i'm hoping to meet others here and see where things go. some of my hobbies are gaming, music, reading, and napping. i'm also a stoner; it's the best way for me to cope with anxiety/stress. it's okay if it's not your thing!

i'm excited to be here :3

hi everyone! i am new here and figured making an intro post would get myself out there. i am a bisexual female in my mid 20s! i have a bbw body and prefer to keep myself hairy (pussy/pits/legs only). i work and go to school full time; so i'm usually pretty busy but i always find time for myself. i first got into beast when i was around 16-17 yrs old. i've had one experience several yrs ago, but haven't had another chance so far! i'm hoping to meet others here and see where things go. some of my hobbies are gaming, music, reading, and napping. i'm also a stoner; it's the best way for me to cope with anxiety/stress. it's okay if it's not your thing!

Welcome!

Nice - being able to connect with others who have similar interest is a good thing.. and you have an excellent list of hobbies/interests ;)

Damn I wish you were from Australia🥰🥰

Back