Hey guys. 30s male, wide ranging curiosity

Well hopefully I’ve finally found a place to explore my wild side. I’m a good looking guy on the west coast, I have experience with women but none with men, animals, or male animals, and I’m interested in all of the above. I’m a perpetually horny guy with few limitations that I’ve found. I’m good looking and pansexual, and I’m interested in mostly dogs, horses, pigs and more, of both genders. I’ve never touched someone’s dick before but I’m ready to take that step, and what better way to get into it than with wrapping my hand around a dog or a big horse cock?

I’ve never tasted a dick before but most of them look delicious. I’ve never tasted cum before and I don’t know if I’ll like it, but I want it. I actually crave it. If I don’t like the taste I want to be covered with it. Ideally in my mind I’d love to love the taste of cum, but if that’s not in the cards then I’m fine just getting plastered with it.

I’ve never received anal so I’m not in any position to even try that. But I do wish to get filled with cum and I think a pig or boar is the right fwb for me. I’d absolutely love to feel filled to the brim with boar cum.

All that being said, my straight side still wants to fuck anything that moves so I’m interested in fucking a horse, dog, or something else more exotic.

I look forward to talking with some of you in the community and hopefully turning this into something more up close and personal.

Thanks! I already found something I’m looking for! 😳 that profile picture is like a work of art. I’ve never been curious to taste that but it’s like everyday on this site I find something that makes me curious about something new. Have you ever with a horse?

Thanks! I already found something I’m looking for! 😳 that profile picture is like a work of art. I’ve never been curious to taste that but it’s like everyday on this site I find something that makes me curious about something new. Have you ever with a horse?
haha i’m glad it interests you. i haven’t had horse experience except for being up close to one and holding myself back😜. i’d love to experience one in the near future though

Back