heres an interesting question

I think you mostly can. The biggest problem is that none of our companion animals have life spans approaching ours.

I suppose it all depends on you and what you like and what makes you happy and satisfied. I have several close friends and of course none of the them know my taboo, but my German Shepard companion checks my boxes at home. We watch tv, go for walks, play, are intimate, and have a rich and rewarding time.

My human friends fill in the blanks when I need their interactions. All in all it works well for me. Maybe not everyone

Its always what it is. Each person gets out of a relationship, whatever/ whoever the partner is, what they put into it. Dogs pretty much always give 100 percent. Horses....sometimes. Some folks do fine with the limited conversations, while others do not. But if it works, it works. 😉

Already going grey, and exclusive.

You have no real guarantee a human partner will take care of you, so that's not sane to expect 🤪

When the aches and pains get too annoying there's always help in Oregon. They let their doctors help you have an easy end, legally...

Until then, being exclusive is great.

Still plenty of friends that are or are not zoo. Doesn't really matter.

Back