Help

rbill

Tourist
Hello can anyone help . Mine likes to fuck but he never gets his knot in ... why ?? What can I do to get him to drive his knot all the way in ... he starts and then gets in and humps but knot never gets in ??? Any help

The dog could be too tall or short to reach all the way in given the angle of the dog and human.
Human could be too large or overweight for the dog to reach
Dog may have a short penis
Angles of both human and dog are not lining up
Some dogs don't like to knot and others never do.
it's luck of the draw.
Realistically, dog knots are not made for humans. Even if the dog can reach and get it in, knots rarely stay inside. human vaginas do not have a ring that would hold the knot inside. human anuses have a kind of ring but if someone has a loose anus the knot will slip out.

The dog could be too tall or short to reach all the way in given the angle of the dog and human.
it's luck of the draw.
Realistically, dog knots are not made for humans. Even if the dog can reach and get it in, knots rarely stay inside. human vaginas do not have a ring that would hold the knot inside. human anuses have a kind of ring but if someone has a loose anus the knot will slip out.
Ok it just never goes in .. I’m not heavy so maybe angle .. or maybe I jerk him some and he lazy . Lol. I’ll try diff angles . I’m virgin so not falling out once I get it in . Hehe

it's luck of the draw.
I’m getting ready to try it out now and see how goes

Back