Help with dog

Dogstudlover

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hey everyone, yesterday I noticed some Purple Bumps on this dogs penise that were hard to the touch. I noticed it right after I gave him a Blowjob but didn't notice it before. Im going to check again today to see if its still there or not.

Please help identify it if you can.

Ohh, get him checked! Do they give him any discomfort? Like if it happened to you, get hm straight to the vet! You must look after him. I've never seen that sort of thing before.

If it's after some fun then it's just leftover excess blood in his penis from being swollen before, and not something to be too worried about. When a dog knots up, it stretches his penis to a much larger size and can take maybe a couple days to shrink back to normal flaccid size, so blood will fill extra space inside his penis until then and clear on it's own. It's more noticeable in older dogs as the skin isn't as elastic.

Also if the entrance of his sheath is tight, make sure he's not trying to force his penis back in his sheath too soon as this will push the blood to the front. It's kind of you to be concerned for him :gsd_happysmile:

Oh ok, I thought it might have to do with blood. Thx for all help everyone and no it didn't hurt him.

Agree it does look like blood pooled under the mucosa. In normal "detumescence", you'd expect it to go back to normal within minutes to maybe hours, and you wouldn't expect the bumps to deform the surface of the penis significantly. The fairly large raised texture and the fact they're described as being hard makes it look abnormal to me, more like hematomas, but it's hard to tell from video.
If it disappears quickly and occurs every time you play, it might be normal, but I think a likely causes to consider on an otherwise healthy dog would be excess pressure in the blood vessels by something like "milking" from base to tip or excessive suction. Based on story, I'm gonna guess it's a hickey. Either way, should get better if you leave it alone a few days. Maybe review how you're handling that thing in the future if that's what's going on.

Reactions: Aka
Agree it does look like blood pooled under the mucosa. In normal "detumescence", you'd expect it to go back to normal within minutes to maybe hours, and you wouldn't expect the bumps to deform the surface of the penis significantly. The fairly large raised texture and the fact they're described as being hard makes it look abnormal to me, more like hematomas, but it's hard to tell from video.
If it disappears quickly and occurs every time you play, it might be normal, but I think a likely causes to consider on an otherwise healthy dog would be excess pressure in the blood vessels by something like "milking" from base to tip or excessive suction. Based on story, I'm gonna guess it's a hickey. Either way, should get better if you leave it alone a few days. Maybe review how you're handling that thing in the future if that's what's going on.
I have the same problem when I jerk my dog, he slightly loses blood at the level of the glans in its upper part, his mucous membrane is very fragile because of this because he plundered me like a young dog with ardor in my hand and that 'it hurts leaves the same occasion. I almost always see small, diluted blood loss when it comes back to normal ...

Attachments

• 20210209_143423.jpg
    20210209_143423.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Thx for the info and yeah I am giving him a break for a couple of days. Haven't been able see him today to see if the bumps are gone or not. I definitely think I'm gentle with his penis, I never jerk hard or let it come in contact with my teeth so I doubt its me.

Back