Help Preparing the vag/ass?

Hi couple here the woman is interested in trying a horse but she’s very tight, how does someone get there body ready for this? Either or both holes, how much time does it take. She use to work with horses so she knows how large they can be. And has experience in there behaviour.

Just remember it's not the size of what goes in its the size that comes out, especially with horses flares.

speaking from experience I used lots of lube and stretched my ass or an entire hour using an inflatable butt plug, making sure to stretch and relax slowly getting larger and waiting till my ass was used to it so on and so forth till I felt I was ready.

My target was my chestnut thoroughbred stallions cock, even though I thought I was ready I wasn't and it was fine going in but once his cock expanded and he pulled out I wasn't quite stretched enough and he split me, hurt like hell and has taken a week to recover, just not 100% yet.

Take it slow and practice with toys until you're comfortable and know that the size of the horse matches what you can deal with during practice sessions, it can be fast too when he gets inside, so be aware you may needs days of practice or more for something that'll be over in seconds, but once you've got it down you'll be able to get ready quicker and quicker till taking the cock is second nature.

It depends on the horse. It can take months or even years depending on your body, before you're able to handle the kind of intensity and volume a horse brings to the table. But I think the biggest complication is getting a suitable horse. Preparing yourself physically is just one side of it. Preparing the stallion mentally is another hurdle, that is for most far bigger than the first. If the horse has no experience around humans on their own two feet, like the fact that he can knock you down by simply walking into you very slowly, you may find him not thinking twice about wielding his weight with caution or care. Getting him to understand that he can kill you far more easily than another horse is one step, the step after that is making sure he wants to avoid doing so.

Also be aware that vaginal and anal are two very different beasts when it comes to intercourse with a stallion. I only have the experience of myself and a few close friends to go by, but essentially, anal is the more accessible option to doing it right, while also being able to kill you no matter how experienced you are. Meanwhile for vaginal, you're generally unable to take enough of his length to safely and properly have intercourse with him, and training yourself for more depth vaginally is not an exact science by any means as your physique sets a lot of the boundaries. Some people can manage a stallion that isn't mini, many more can't. And no one should attempt to handle something that is getting close to a meter.

If you do want to pursue this, you'll need a lot of money, a lot of time to put into it without getting any sex from it, and accept the risk of a lot of trouble.

Back