Help (possible emergency)

tenpens

Lurker
I had intercourse with my dog for the first time and I felt a stabbing pain. I was immediately bleeding so stumbled to the toilet where after a minute I passed out for a second. I then felt very nauseous and puked. I’m also experiencing what I think is an allergic reaction, i’m wheezing and my skin is breaking out in hives. I can’t go to the ER what can I do, I’m freaking out

If you’re a virgin he may have teared your hymen which is perfectly normal for your first time. But the hives part I have no clue sorry

some people are allergic to semen. I think there's treatment for that. Try cortisone cream and something like zyrtec or claritin. go to the doc later if hives don't clear. You could just be allergic to semen, or maybe to the dog in general. If it's a semen allergy, you can get looked at by a doctor and have them test you with proteins found in semen, though they will probably test you with human semen though. If you're allergic to it in general I think there's ways of fixing that like exposure therapy.

This is based on the assumption the dog is male and you have the semen inside you.

As far as the blood, that could just be that dogs have an actual bone in their penis and when they thrust initially it can tear and poke things quite painfully if you dont guide them

RIP to the OP. Instead of calling for an ambulance he/she decided to make a post on ZooVille.

I can’t go to the ER what can I do, I’m freaking out
Yes, you need to.

Hopefully you're okay. However, if you're having an allergic reaction so bad that you're throwing up, passing out, breaking out in hives, and having trouble breathing, and you do not have the proper medical supplies to sufficiently deal with a severe allergic reaction, you need to go to the hospital! At least let a trained medical professional administer an EpiPen, if you don't have one for other substances that you're allergic to.

RIP to the OP. Instead of calling for an ambulance he/she decided to make a post on ZooVille.

Yes, you need to.

Hopefully you're okay. However, if you're having an allergic reaction so bad that you're throwing up, passing out, breaking out in hives, and having trouble breathing, and you do not have the proper medical supplies to sufficiently deal with a severe allergic reaction, you need to go to the hospital!

Yeah when I saw they didnt reply immediately that was my first thought as well.

Yeah when I saw they didnt reply immediately that was my first thought as well.
It's like the people that post on social media pet groups "Help, my dog is throwing up blood, leaking puss out of his eyes, and his ears are falling off, what should I do???" Umm... take your dog to the vet. We can't help you, and you sure as hell aren't making things better waiting for someone to bang out their potentially half-assed and possibly inaccurate reply from their keyboards. Seek a professional that knows what they are doing.

Definitely not a virgin lol. I’m a little better now, was able to make it to bed without puking. Still feeling pretty shitty but it’s just SUPER bad cramps so I think I’ll be okay 😂 But I’ll definitely get myself to an urgent care in the morning if I go downhill. I’m able to sip some water so I have painkillers and benadryl lined up. I used to have allergies but had allergy shots to fix it, definitely not doing this again though oof.

It's like the people that post on social media pet groups "Help, my dog is throwing up blood, leaking puss out of his eyes, and his ears are falling off, what should I do???" Umm... take your dog to they vet. We can't help you, and you sure as hell aren't making things better waiting for someone to bang out their possibly half-assed potentially inaccurate reply from their keyboards. Seek a professional that knows what they are doing.

You hit the nail on the head, I mean i knew it was a semen allergy immediately, but at the end of the day if I was having a massive allergic reaction and it was from dog cum, I still wouldn't care, I would call for an ambulance, because the doctor doesn't have to know beyond you had sex with another male and this all happened, they are just going to treat the symptoms in the ambulance/er and tell you to follow up with a allergist, worse case they think you're gay or bi in the er, you're still alive

We’d had penetration without issue in the past, and I’ve had a fair bit of semen in me so i never thought twice about it. but never full on sex, I still feel like a total dumbass

dont listen to me because im stupid and i've never said anything factual but maybe you could get a couple drops of the semen and place it near your vagina or thighs to see if it happens again. or dont. i give bad advice

I start to believe this is so much more common than it looks. If this zoo lifestyle was to catch more people, having more people going for dog sex, I think this is definitely something to be taken in account.
It's like the current anticovid vaccine problem. A lot of people will go for it, and many of them will have this allergic reaction....
I think it's going to be very important for future zoo forums to really warn people about this bad possibility. And what's more, zoo defenders always say there's almost no risks for people when it comes to sex with dogs. No illness, etc. That must be changed at some point. This is a most important aspect in sex with male dogs, that cannot be ignored... Or minimized...
In other words, people interested in zoo with male dogs, must be taught that there's 2 kind of people. Those who can and will enjoy sex with a male dog... And those who cannot because they turn out to be dog semen allergic. Period.

Maybe someday, a cure will be found for the terrible anaphylaxis. I posted something about it recently. Some studies are being carried out currently. Let's hope it works for everyone someday... Everyone interested should have the right to enjoy this wonderful experiences...

I had intercourse with my dog for the first time and I felt a stabbing pain. I was immediately bleeding so stumbled to the toilet where after a minute I passed out for a second. I then felt very nauseous and puked. I’m also experiencing what I think is an allergic reaction, i’m wheezing and my skin is breaking out in hives. I can’t go to the ER what can I do, I’m freaking out

The doctor is supposed to keep it confidential. That kind of allergic reaction can be caused by foods, so just say that you ate something that didn't set well with you. Or you just don't know what happened.

Yes, you need to.

Hopefully you're okay. However, if you're having an allergic reaction so bad that you're throwing up, passing out, breaking out in hives, and having trouble breathing, and you do not have the proper medical supplies to sufficiently deal with a severe allergic reaction, you need to go to the hospital! At least let a trained medical professional administer an EpiPen, if you don't have one for other substances that you're allergic to.
Go to the damn emergency room.....you dont need to tell them What punched a hole in you. But go. If you arent playing us, anyway

If this is for real and not bullshit, then you CAN go to the ER and just make shit up. It's not like they can interrogate you to get the "real" story. Say something like you were naked in your bedroom and dropped a ring or something and while you were trying to get it from under the bed your dog jumped you from behind. Who even cares if they believe you or not. If your life is in danger, get help.

dont listen to me because im stupid and i've never said anything factual but maybe you could get a couple drops of the semen and place it near your vagina or thighs to see if it happens again. or dont. i give bad advice
Youre right....bad advice. Anaphylaptic shock kills, and often on a second exposure. You have to touch it, unless you have sterile med equipment. Theres a difference between outside skin and inside mucous membranes. A severe enough reaction to kill can happen in seconds. This is a job for an ER, not amateurs with no knowledge.

Reactions: IHO
Back