Hello.

Hello, i am Betty, 43 y/o french bi woman, but more on the lesbian side. I actually live with my wife for a bit more than 20 years. She is the one that initiated me to k9 sex, a few months after we met. My first discovery of k9 sex has been quite scary and disgusting (She did it on purpose, but i caught her being licked by her 2 years old yellow lab). She was persuasive enough to calm me down, and to finally give it a try. And i got addicted. The puctures atrached is not us but very close to my first time.

Thank you for your time reading me and feel free to ask any questions especially if you are a curious woman.

Attachments

• 7F28D1E1-CE13-47C7-B150-DE21867F4B32.gif
    7F28D1E1-CE13-47C7-B150-DE21867F4B32.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
Hello, i am Betty, 43 y/o french bi woman, but more on the lesbian side. I actually live with my wife for a bit more than 20 years. She is the one that initiated me to k9 sex, a few months after we met. My first discovery of k9 sex has been quite scary and disgusting (She did it on purpose, but i caught her being licked by her 2 years old yellow lab). She was persuasive enough to calm me down, and to finally give it a try. And i got addicted. The puctures atrached is not us but very close to my first time.

Thank you for your time reading me and feel free to ask any questions especially if you are a curious woman.
Great introduction. I am straight male but enjoy interaction with people in france. I am hoping to move to France later this year. Coulsd I have permission to follow you?

Back