Hello!!

hhslkb

Lurker
Hey everyone, l’m a 18yo bisexual male from the midwestern, i don’t own any dogs as of now, and I'm trying to connect with more people. I came across this website while looking for more group chats to join and i hope i could get into a few in the near future but for now i’m glad you could learn a little more about me and i hope to meet more of you.

Hey everyone, l’m a 18yo bisexual male from the midwestern, i don’t own any dogs as of now, and I'm trying to connect with more people. I came across this website while looking for more group chats to join and i hope i could get into a few in the near future but for now i’m glad you could learn a little more about me and i hope to meet more of you.
Nice to meet you this community is great really friendly and lots to see :)

Sorry i was inactive for a while I completely thought I lost this account, it wouldn’t let me back in at all i had to make a new one. Turns out i was typing one thing in my password wrong😂. But enough about that i just want to say wow for all the likes and comments i got on my last post, im gonna try to post more and definitely more content too😉.

Back