Hello?

Hi,
My husband recently confessed to me that he has an interest in zoo and watches videos sometimes. Since I'm totally unfamiliar with all this I would like to learn a bit more about his interest and also about other people who share this interest.
I can't remember how I got here, but I couldn't imagine all the stuff I've seen until so far. Don't know what to think.

Seems like I can read so much about it here. I hope it gives me a bit of understanding why he watches all this.

Irene

Welcome on board and I must say well done on being open minded enough to actually try to find out a more in-depth place to understand your husbands kink

Hi,
My husband recently confessed to me that he has an interest in zoo and watches videos sometimes. Since I'm totally unfamiliar with all this I would like to learn a bit more about his interest and also about other people who share this interest.
I can't remember how I got here, but I couldn't imagine all the stuff I've seen until so far. Don't know what to think.

Seems like I can read so much about it here. I hope it gives me a bit of understanding why he watches all this.

Irene
I give you a lot of credit for not casting judgement right away and making an attempt to understand him and why this may interest him. It’s def dif for everyone so while you will learn a lot from everyone here. He’s the one you will ultimately have to talk to and come to an understanding of why this is a part of his life. However, any questions everyone here is very open and always willing to share. Welcome

Hi,

Irene
Hoi irene! Welkom op dit forum! Er zijn ook NL secties. Wees welkom om daar te kijken. Have fun😘

Thank you all. It’s been quite a journey to read so much stuff on here.
I have been talking with my husband a lot lately. First I felt bad and angry for not knowing this.
But now I also understand why he didn’t tell me.

Welcome to the forum, and well here you have a lot of things that you can read or watch, im with my girl too

Welcome on board and I must say well done on being open minded enough to actually try to find out a more in-depth place to understand your husbands kink
Thank you. I think I owe it to him, I don’t what a lack of information to get in between us. Don’t know how to continue though…
Maybe we have to find a way for him to enjoy it and for me not to be asked to do things I might not like to do?

Back