Hello, Super New Newbie Here!

Kaitkae

Lurker
Hello everyone! My name is Katie and I’m 22 originally from the PNW but currently in New York. I made a few posts on the old forums before they changed over to here, but I don’t think I ever did a proper introduction! I’m pretty new to zoophilia as a whole, only been into it for about a year and haven’t done much. My fur baby is in my pfp for anyone curious of his breed. I’m a dog virgin as of right now, my thing the past year has been making out with him and I love love love having him go at my feet! I’m a super open person, to dogs and humans and I’m looking to broaden my horizons and dive straight in one day! ☺️

Welcome to Zooville Kait. :) BTW if that's you in the photo you may want to hide your face.
I considered it, but I’m not shy lol I’m not worried about anything malicious happening, it doesn’t trace back to anywhere

Hi and welcome! Fellow NY'er here too, nice to see more of us around!

Hello and welcome to the community, it is nice to meet you . I hope you find everything you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Hello everyone! My name is Katie and I’m 22 originally from the PNW but currently in New York. I made a few posts on the old forums before they changed over to here, but I don’t think I ever did a proper introduction! I’m pretty new to zoophilia as a whole, only been into it for about a year and haven’t done much. My fur baby is in my pfp for anyone curious of his breed. I’m a dog virgin as of right now, my thing the past year has been making out with him and I love love love having him go at my feet! I’m a super open person, to dogs and humans and I’m looking to broaden my horizons and dive straight in one day! ☺️
As a fellow New Yorker I welcome you as well

Hi Katie, I'm Carleen and 10 years older then you and newish to this new part of my life.

Glad to read there are more people open to this lifestyle then I ever imagined.

Take care and stay safe.

Hi Katie, I'm Carleen and 10 years older then you and newish to this new part of my life.

Take care and stay safe.
Hey love.
Just wanna say she hasn't been active here for over 2 years. So don't feel sad if she doesn't respond.
There are many members who aren't active but so many more who are.
And most of them are a awesome.
Have fun here hun.

Hi there, knew a girl named katie who was into zoo once (in australia) i never got to see your face but I have very fond memories if her. If you would like to chat please let me know.

Ps. I'm not in US.

Take care and stay safe.
Carleen, welcome home ❤️ glad you’ve found the rest of us
Are you an Aussie?

Welcome, enjoy learning

Wow. Would love to see him licking your feet. Very hot

Back