Hello, slightly experienced, and highly curious here

I know that feeling, it sucks at first, but if you can go through it you'll feel more free and amazing
I guess I felt like that because of being kinda forced to it all four times, but have to admit each next time it felt less wrong

What made me join community? The fact i am considering owning a dog and start experimenting with him. Perfect if i find a person that could guide me in it, but it's where my fear comes out, so i will be just chatting around for whoever knows how long

Kind of building yourself up to conquer your fears, thats great ! i always felt like i couldnt be the only one but i didnt really know where to go to talk with other people and just stumbled upon this community and thought to put myself out there in a way

Kind of building yourself up to conquer your fears, thats great ! i always felt like i couldnt be the only one but i didnt really know where to go to talk with other people and just stumbled upon this community and thought to put myself out there in a way
Kinda like myself

I like it as a fantasy and rp thing since i was teenager. Have been with dogs four times at age 18-20, liked it even tho it felt wrong
I, for one, would love to hear the story of those encounters - however, of course, only if you were comfortable discussing it...

Speaking of stories, I have a particularly vivid repetitive dream that leaves me waking up 'in a mess' once a month or so... I've written it into a story to share with others and will try to find the relevant section in which to share it here... (I'm also new here - first day)

I'll let you know where to find it, when I find where to put it!

And, welcome to the community! ;)

I, for one, would love to hear the story of those encounters - however, of course, only if you were comfortable discussing it...

Speaking of stories, I have a particularly vivid repetitive dream that leaves me waking up 'in a mess' once a month or so... I've written it into a story to share with others and will try to find the relevant section in which to share it here... (I'm also new here - first day)

I'll let you know where to find it, when I find where to put it!

And, welcome to the community! ;)
Hello, sure we can discuss it once you unlock personal conversations for yourself. I have no problem sharing my story and already shared it with few people here (wonderful community)

Back