Hello - My moto is Zoo is life

NeroHero7

Tourist
Hi guys,

Im Tauli aka Nero 27 years old M from Europe and I love zoo lifestyle since first hour - I have had an very shocking and interesting first sight to Zoosex and after that I couldnt get enough or even forget about that. Im more the spectator person and not into trying myself but really glad im not the only guy who loves it this way ^^
I am heterosexual so interested into girls/woman who love this lifestyle just like me - if youre up to chat im here :)
My biggest dream would be to get married with love of my life who shall be all-into zoo lifestyle and spend the rest of my life with her ❤️

Thank you for your attention and big hugs to all zoo-friends 🤗

Hey everyone,

Am absolutely loving this site. I heard about it on a K9/Zoo Lover room on Wickr and joined the other day.

So happy to be here.

Am a mature (59) straight male in the Seattle area. I have had this kink for most of my life. Lived next to a dairy farm and would help out.

I got to see a lot of farm animals having sex...right there out in the open! What an eye opener that was. It lead to my first fantasy of me milking my teacher. She was beautiful with beautiful large breasts. So Hucow became zoocow as I began to fantasize about her having to breed with the bulls.

I was then on a quest to find anything that mentioned or showed women with animals. Next thing you know, Bob's your uncle and here I am.

I had some online subs in the past who were into K9 sex. I was so turned on as they were getting furiously fucked by their dogs. Such an amazing sight and sound. Their descriptions of what they were feeling as they were getting fucked by their dogs was so hot!

Looking forward to participating on this site.

Cheers from Seattle

Back