Hello like minded friends! I'm new here :)

JoostNL

Tourist
Heey all of you,
After keeping my fetish surpressed for 27 years I'm finally discovering the benefits from giving in to it. I just love watching women getting mounted and totally losing control for a moment. I'm from the Netherlands (stereotype: tall, blue eyes, blonde). I have a great girlfriend but unfortunally she doesn't (yet) enjoy this fetish as much as me. So here I am, hyped to meet people with experience. Would love to hear some real stories and ask tons of questions.

Feel free to give me a text, that would kick start my introduction to ZooVille! Ciao

Hello there! Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your time here and make some great friends. Maybe convince your girl to come to the wildside;)

Heey all of you,
After keeping my fetish surpressed for 27 years I'm finally discovering the benefits from giving in to it. I just love watching women getting mounted and totally losing control for a moment. I'm from the Netherlands (stereotype: tall, blue eyes, blonde). I have a great girlfriend but unfortunally she doesn't (yet) enjoy this fetish as much as me. So here I am, hyped to meet people with experience. Would love to hear some real stories and ask tons of questions.

Feel free to give me a text, that would kick start my introduction to ZooVille! Ciao
Welkom Joost

Back