Hello, i'm vappy :)

Hiii! I'm vappy, a vaporeon hehe,, I reallly and i mean really like hung guys~ As well as seeing cute bitches take big ones~! I love roleplaying as well so if you wanna just ask and i very-well can! I love making friends, sucking them off in rp as well~ But thats a story for another time :> I'd love to make some friends who also like zoo! My frined showed me this forum and ohmygod i feel like im in heaven~ Hope to talk to you soon!

Hiii! I'm vappy, a vaporeon hehe,, I reallly and i mean really like hung guys~ As well as seeing cute bitches take big ones~! I love roleplaying as well so if you wanna just ask and i very-well can! I love making friends, sucking them off in rp as well~ But thats a story for another time :> I'd love to make some friends who also like zoo! My frined showed me this forum and ohmygod i feel like im in heaven~ Hope to talk to you soon!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here. I know I do.

Welcome :)

Back