Hello, I'm new here and I need help with my account name

First of all, hello, not long ago I discovered this forum, I've always wanted to have a place where I can express myself, without being judged, I just wanted to know if it's possible to change the profile name, because I admit that I made this profile in a hurry, so if there is a way for me to change it, can someone tell me?

Sorry if my english is bad, I'm Brazilian

Welcome. I believe the only one you can contact about a name change is @ZTHorse I don't think you can DM even him until you reach 10 posts so you will have to either get active, or use the "contact us" button on the bottom left of this page. Good luck.

First of all, hello, not long ago I discovered this forum, I've always wanted to have a place where I can express myself, without being judged, I just wanted to know if it's possible to change the profile name, because I admit that I made this profile in a hurry, so if there is a way for me to change it, can someone tell me?

Sorry if my english is bad, I'm Brazilian
Oi

Welcome. I believe the only one you can contact about a name change is @ZTHorse I don't think you can DM even him until you reach 10 posts so you will have to either get active, or use the "contact us" button on the bottom left of this page. Good luck.
Be prepared that you might have to wait a while and might not get a reply at all.

Well in that case I'll get used to that name, it's not so bad after allWell in that case I'll get used to that name, it's not so bad after all

Back