Hello, I wonder why my k9s' bulb won't come out and stuck in the sheath while he's excited and erected!

Jindolover

Tourist
Hi! My k9 turned one years old just this month and Jindo dog.
He often gets excited and erected, but
his bulb's still in the sheath when it's swelling up!

Any responses and answers will help me a lot! Thank you.

Last edited:
The bulb is called a knot. Do not attempt to remove the knot from the sheath once it is more than 50% swollen it will hurt. A dog is completely ok with having a full knot in the sheath, but the opening is too small for the full knot to pass through. When this happens just let it be and it will deflate on its own.
In order to have the knot out of the sheath you have to slide the sheath behind the knot in the beginning of masturbation while the knot is swelling up. Depending on your dog this may happen quickly and may require some practice.

The bulb is called a knot. Do not attempt to remove the knot from the sheath once it is more than 50% swollen it will hurt. A dog is completely ok with having a full knot in the sheath, but the opening is too small for the full knot to pass through. When this happens just let it be and it will deflate on its own.
In order to have the knot out of the sheath you have to slide the sheath behind the knot in the beginning of masturbation while the knot is swelling up. Depending on your dog this may happen quickly and may require some practice.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT HELPED A LOT!!
🥰

Reactions: pes
Back