Hello from WildDog!

WildDog

Tourist
Heyo all
I've been on here a decent while now, and I figured I should post one of these. I haven't made many posts myself yet but I plan on changing that soon, as I do a fair amount of wildlife photography and I've certainly gotten a handful of interesting snaps over the years~

I'm in my 20s and a big fan of all species, furry and scaly alike. Top faves tend to be larger canines (wild dogs especially if that wasn't obvious), cetaceans, equines, and big cats. That said, I really love coming across less common and unique species as well, as far as topical photography goes

I'm currently working on a massive project to store, sort, and condense all the media I have on this topic, using all the siterips and compilation torrents I've come across in my years. I'll post a thread just for that because this project really needs one of its own, but I intend on making it accessible as possible once completed, and adding to it whenever I gain new media, so eventually all will be able to find exactly what they want~
I say eventually bc there are thousands upon thousands of photos and videosI am manually sorting through, but anyways, that's for later discussion.

Tldr: Hi I'm WildDog, I like a little bit of everything, and I have a lot to share!

Heyo all
I've been on here a decent while now, and I figured I should post one of these. I haven't made many posts myself yet but I plan on changing that soon, as I do a fair amount of wildlife photography and I've certainly gotten a handful of interesting snaps over the years~

I'm in my 20s and a big fan of all species, furry and scaly alike. Top faves tend to be larger canines (wild dogs especially if that wasn't obvious), cetaceans, equines, and big cats. That said, I really love coming across less common and unique species as well, as far as topical photography goes

I'm currently working on a massive project to store, sort, and condense all the media I have on this topic, using all the siterips and compilation torrents I've come across in my years. I'll post a thread just for that because this project really needs one of its own, but I intend on making it accessible as possible once completed, and adding to it whenever I gain new media, so eventually all will be able to find exactly what they want~
I say eventually bc there are thousands upon thousands of photos and videosI am manually sorting through, but anyways, that's for later discussion.

Tldr: Hi I'm WildDog, I like a little bit of everything, and I have a lot to share!
Looking forward it as I like a little bit of everything as well

Back