Hello from the UK

BiZooMan

Tourist
Hi,

I thought I would introduce myself and say hello.

I am a 40+ year old man from the UK who has been into Zoo for a number of years. I am Bi and I have indulged a few times with various dogs that I have owned or had access to. I am looking to expand my experiences and push myself further but to be honest I just don't have knowledge on how to proceed and but when I do perhaps share them with the right person or persons. I do own a dog that needs some training so some help or advice would be welcomed.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome from Welsh Wales, you'll soon find someone with experience to help you, also there is s section called how to and educational, it's in zoophilia and bestiality section. Cheers Newt.

Hi,

I thought I would introduce myself and say hello.

I am a 40+ year old man from the UK who has been into Zoo for a number of years. I am Bi and I have indulged a few times with various dogs that I have owned or had access to. I am looking to expand my experiences and push myself further but to be honest I just don't have knowledge on how to proceed and but when I do perhaps share them with the right person or persons. I do own a dog that needs some training so some help or advice would be welcomed.
Hi there.
I've just joined. Envious that you have had some experiences. All I've done is fingered a damp pussy of a bitch boxer briefly while her owners had popped out. Hope to go further through hooking up with like-minded people like yourself. Hope we will have fun here. 😉👍

Back