Hello from texas

Legoshi01

Tourist
Hi everyone, jusy joined a few days ago and just stopping in to say hello to everyone. I havent been on a related forum in years and really miss connecting with like minded friends. Have experience with mostly male dogs and horses. Have been active since my early teens. I have 2 sweet boy dogs, hope to find space for horses soon. If youre around the texas area would love to hear from ya :) thanks cheers 🍺

Greetings from Houston! Am an owner of a male and female dog. Golden short hair F and decker rat terrier M respectively

I've meet up with 2 people on the site. Even tho most people on here are gross horny weirdos. There are a decent amount that are normal :)
Yea i understand that. I started on BF in 06 so i know how it is lol. Im happy im back on something like this tho. Trying to find like minded friends outside the circle has some negitive kick back sometimes sad to say 😔

You should be able to shoot pms now. I have been into zoo for along time but I haven't met up with anyone til this year

Hi everyone, jusy joined a few days ago and just stopping in to say hello to everyone. I havent been on a related forum in years and really miss connecting with like minded friends. Have experience with mostly male dogs and horses. Have been active since my early teens. I have 2 sweet boy dogs, hope to find space for horses soon. If youre around the texas area would love to hear from ya :) thanks cheers 🍺
Did u say horse? I'm going to need more info on that eheh. My husband and I recently moved to Dallas and are too looking to invest on land where we'll fill with horses someday. Also new to thus site and glad it exist.

I'm in Galveston if anyone wants to chat. I'm dieing to try some actual beastiality stuff and would love for someone to show me the ropes 😋

Hey, I messaged you

Back