Hello from Texas: bi single female

Hello everybody. I’m a bi single f looking for other women to chat online with. I’m from a conservative community and feel quite isolated. I’d love to make new friends with girls who are accepting of me and my kinks.
I've a Texas group on Telegram, not a lot of ladies but a nice place to connect with other Texas zoos

Well, I am not a girl, but open to chat if you are interested in horses and just want horse info. I MAY move herd of horses to Texas at some point. Have not decided for sure where I am going to go yet. And no, I will not be trying to get in your pants. You don't whinny like a horse or bleet like a deer.

Hello everybody. I’m a bi single f looking for other women to chat online with. I’m from a conservative community and feel quite isolated. I’d love to make new friends with girls who are accepting of me and my kinks.

Welcome to the site but be careful because as usual in places like this not all of the "women" are actually women.

Why do so many people respond to intro threads started by members who haven't been here in months? :ROFLMAO:

Back