Hello from Ohio!

Just made an account here finally after occasionally lerking here for a while and figured I'd do a bit of an introduction:

Hi a bit about myself: I'm a 22/yo guy from Ohio, born an raised here. I'm currently doing random menial work while saving up to try and either get a a degree in computer science or just have enough time to finish out projects and get a job based on my portfolio. lets hope chat GPT doesn't make all of that irrelevant.

Why I'm here: I've always loved our animal friends but always assumed mine was too far so never tried to meet like minded people, That's changed and I'm here now. I'm Bi for humans and animals, but because its harder to assure consent with animals. So I only really feel comfortable helping males get some relief. But its been a long time ago and I haven't been with any animal in years. I have a huge soft spot for birds, my dream is to someday have a pet one, but while I can hope, I don't expect any sort of sexual relation from that. If anyone has or knows of any male bird content please send it my way~

Back