Hello from Germany

My name is Daniela and i am from Germany. I had the pleasure to experience dogs a few times but unfortunately lost contact to the owner.

I hope to find a lot of new people to talk about this topic and maybe even get more experience :)

Looking forward talking to everybody :)
Hello Daniela. Welcome to this amazing community. Very happy to talk with you if you'd like and share experiences too

My name is Daniela and i am from Germany. I had the pleasure to experience dogs a few times but unfortunately lost contact to the owner.

I hope to find a lot of new people to talk about this topic and maybe even get more experience :)

Willkommen Schönheit 🙂

Welcome ! it's interesting to see a new story around, and a growing up one. Hope you'll find a way to get more experiences, and bests for you.

Welcome Daniela!
Looking forward to talking with you more also😉

Welcome to the forum and hope you can find some owners close to ya

Hello Daniela welcome. And have fun here. 😜

Hallo Daniela - du siehst toll aus wünsche dir ein guten Aufenthalt & viel Spaß :)
Wenn du mal Zeit hast und reden willst ich bin offen für ein nettes Gespräch

Herzlich willkommen und viel Spaß hier.

Hello and welcome, i'm aleays open for a chat!

Mein Name ist Daniela und ich komme aus Deutschland. Ich hatte das Vergnügen, Hunde ein paar Mal zu erleben, aber leider den Kontakt zum Besitzer verloren.

Ich hoffe, viele neue Leute zu finden, die über dieses Thema sprechen und vielleicht sogar mehr Erfahrung sammeln :)

Wir freuen uns auf das Gespräch mit allen :)
Hallo Daniela, willkommen 😘

Back