Hello from Germany

My name is Daniela and i am from Germany. I had the pleasure to experience dogs a few times but unfortunately lost contact to the owner.

I hope to find a lot of new people to talk about this topic and maybe even get more experience :)

Looking forward talking to everybody :)
Are you loved dog what is your experience?I'm so excited please share with me 🤩

My name is Daniela and i am from Germany. I had the pleasure to experience dogs a few times but unfortunately lost contact to the owner.

I hope to find a lot of new people to talk about this topic and maybe even get more experience :)

Hello and welcome to zooville, hope you will have a great stay

Welcome to ZV! So glad you found us, Daniela, and decided to dip your toes in and join.

There are so many great members and posts here to check out.

I hope you decide to stay and play for a while.

Your profile pic is absolutely beautiful - perfect tushy! Am looking forward to following you through your journey here.

Cheers from Seattle

Hi Daniela, welcome to the zooville community x

Hi Daniella.
I am guy and active since I was around 17. I am 50 now and still active. Is it a problem to find a dog in your area? When i stayed Munich I was Lucky that neighbours owned a dog

Welcome to the fold!! Always happy to accept a DM from like minded people 🥰

Meu nome é Daniela e sou da Alemanha. Tive o prazer de experimentar cães algumas vezes, mas infelizmente perdi o contato com o dono.

Espero encontrar muita gente nova para falar sobre esse tema e quem sabe até ganhar mais experiência:)

Ansioso falando com todos:)
Welcome to the community!! I'm Juan!! I also have experience !!!

Hi Daniela I'm Sasha from England. I have access to a farm and am looking for a girl to share the fun.xxx

Welcome 🤗

Hello everyone.Going to Germany Munich in september,maybe someone could give me some advise,what i could do there.
Maybe meet some felow zoo lovers.

Welcome Daniela!!

Hi Daniela. I am from Germany too. pm me

I have a good dog and I live in CH

Back