Hello from Florida

FunGirl

Tourist
This is a completely new avenue for me to explore. This is the only forum/site of this type that I am on. I have already appreciated though reading some of the articles warning of unscrupulous people to look out for as well as other admonitions that have helped to open my eyes wider than they were before stumbling across this site. I am very encouraged that so many of the posts are recent.

What brought me to this site is my wife. I realize the chosen screen name may lead one to think that it is a female writing this post. Not the case. To expound, my wife and I have been swinging for the past few years. As is often the case with most pursuits, there have been ups & downs. She in many ways has embraced the swinging lifestyle much more than myself despite it being me who initially broached the subject with her. We both like to expand our horizons and push our limits. We have both done things sexually we would never have imagined doing just a few years ago. My wife has brought up to me that she would like to be intimate with a male dog.

I at first really had no idea how to feel about her desire much less how to even respond; I was somewhat dumbfounded. Anyway, her beastly desire has become a regular fantasy theme of our playtime. I am here to learn more including how best to facilitate her first experience. She is eager.

I have owned dogs for many years. I have always, for various non-sexual reasons, preferred female dogs. My wife is now pushing for me to get a male dog for her pleasure. She is actually talking about getting several male dogs. Although the fantasy of what she envisions can certainly turn me on, I am anchored enough to know that the reality of what she wants in regards to our adding one, much more so several male dogs would be a nightmare for our daily busy lives.

I realize this is not a personals site. If any tips can be offered however regarding resources to allow my wife to experience the physical sensations she desires, we certainly appreciate any useful direction.

Anyway, that's a little about me/us. Now off to do some more reading here.

This is a completely new avenue for me to explore. This is the only forum/site of this type that I am on. I have already appreciated though reading some of the articles warning of unscrupulous people to look out for as well as other admonitions that have helped to open my eyes wider than they were before stumbling across this site. I am very encouraged that so many of the posts are recent.

What brought me to this site is my wife. I realize the chosen screen name may lead one to think that it is a female writing this post. Not the case. To expound, my wife and I have been swinging for the past few years. As is often the case with most pursuits, there have been ups & downs. She in many ways has embraced the swinging lifestyle much more than myself despite it being me who initially broached the subject with her. We both like to expand our horizons and push our limits. We have both done things sexually we would never have imagined doing just a few years ago. My wife has brought up to me that she would like to be intimate with a male dog.

I at first really had no idea how to feel about her desire much less how to even respond; I was somewhat dumbfounded. Anyway, her beastly desire has become a regular fantasy theme of our playtime. I am here to learn more including how best to facilitate her first experience. She is eager.

I have owned dogs for many years. I have always, for various non-sexual reasons, preferred female dogs. My wife is now pushing for me to get a male dog for her pleasure. She is actually talking about getting several male dogs. Although the fantasy of what she envisions can certainly turn me on, I am anchored enough to know that the reality of what she wants in regards to our adding one, much more so several male dogs would be a nightmare for our daily busy lives.

I realize this is not a personals site. If any tips can be offered however regarding resources to allow my wife to experience the physical sensations she desires, we certainly appreciate any useful direction.

Hi, Fun girl!
I'm an owner in Florida are well... Welcome! Here if you'd like to chat...

hello and welcome to the zoo, hope you have fun here.

Back